Jiju to husband (1)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this storybook...I'll not be able to update after this week...I hv my board exams, so I'll update my stories only till 30th...This week I m not following any schedule and so I'll go on according to my content...I just wanted to ask that do u want me to write a short story on ddlg i.e daddy dom and his babygirl...someone asked for it so just tell yes or no...
___________________________________
This OS is similar to bhabhi to wife, which I wrote earlier but here I'll be giving more details...
The main plot is Mohsin is married to Pallavi, who is shivangi's younger sister...They had married a week ago, but they never came close to eachother...
Mohsin thought that she's not comfortable nd needs some time, but here Pallavi was cheating Mohsin...she was a fashion designer and mohsin was a businessman...Pallavi made up an excuse of work and daily went to her boyfriend vickey's house... They enjoyed daily from morning to evening doing sex...

Pallavi never loved mohsin...it was an arranged marriage for both...even mohsin didn't loved her, but atleast he respected her and accepted her as his wife...he agreed to marry her only for his parents, but internally he felt attracted towards pallavi's elder sister shivi...he didn't knew, but he felt something special for her...even shivangi had some feelings for him, but shrugged it off as he was going to be her sister's husband...

One day, mohsin went to a park early morning to get some peace of mind...he was sitting on a bench, engrossed in his thoughts when someone tapped his shoulder...he looked up and saw shivangi looking at him...

SHIVANGI:(saw tears in his eyes) mohsin kya hua...aap ro kyu rhe ho... (cupping his face nd wiping his tears) sb thik h naa...kya hua..

Mohsin started crying more, making her heart break into pieces...she sat beside him and pulled him in a hug, wrapping her arms around him...mohsin hugged her waist tightly, snuggling into her neck and cried badly...shivi caressed his hair and rubbed his back...

SHIVI:(caressing his back lovingly) bss...bss..shh...bss mohsin... shaant hojao..kya hua h...btao mujhe...aap yaha akele kyu bethe the aur ro kyu rhe ho...plss kuch toh bolo...plss mohsin...(cupping his face and wiping his tears) bss ab rona nhi...kisine kuch kaha aapse... pallavi thik h naa...(caressing his hair as he snuggled into her, hugging her waist) acha chlo hum ghar jaa kr baat krte h...hmm..

Mohsin didn't said anything, just kept clinging to her...shivi felt bad for him...she took him with her to her house as her parents were not at home...mohsin was still crying silently hugging her...shivi took him to her room and made him sit on the bed...she sat beside him and made him drink water...

SHIVI:(caressing his back and hugging him tightly) Mohsin...pls kuch toh bolo...aapki aur pallavi ki ldayi hui h kya...

MOHSIN:(calming down and wiping his tears) uske liye baat honi zroori h...pallavi ne mujhse aaj tkk sidhe muh baat tk nhi ki... shaadi toh mere liye bhi arranged h, pr mene puri koshish ki hmare rishte ko ek mauka dene ki...pr vo pta nhi kaha busy rhti h...esa bhi kya kaam ki apne husband pe bilkul dhyaan nhi deti vo...mujhe boht akela feel hota h shivi..plss help me...(keeping her head on her shoulder and crying silently) k.al..raa.t..k.o...us.ke...p.ho.ne...pe..k.is.i...k.a..ca.ll...aa.y.a...t.ha...m.e.ne...s.u.n..l.iy.a...th.a...u.se..k.i.si...v.ick.ey...se..i..l.ov.e...u..k.e.ht.e...hue...
(Trying to snuggle more into her)

SHIVI:(caressing his hair lovingly) shh...bss...bss..calm down mohsin...aaj hum sach ka pta lgaa kr rhenge...aap chlo mere sath...aur rona nhi h..agr meri behn ne galat kiya h toh use expose krna boht zroori h...(wiping his tears and caressing his face)

He nodded and they both went, following pallavi as she left for her work...they saw her going to someone's house...shivi held mohsin's hand and they went in secretly, following pallavi...they saw her going in someone's room
...they peeped in through the window and saw vickey removing pallavi's clothes...mohsin closed his eyes in disgust and hugged shivangi, hiding in her neck... shivi was shocked to see her sister cheating her husband...she recorded a video for proof as they were making love, moaning loudly...there lower bodies were under blanket...mohsin felt betrayed and hurt...Although he didn't loved pallavi, but he respected her as his wife...

Shivi hugged mohsin and took him with her as he was all silent
...she took him to his house and called her parents too so that she can expose pallavi...mohsin directly went to his room without saying anything...shivi showed them the video and told them everything...shivi's parents were ashamed of their daughter... mohsin's parents were worried for mohsin...shivi went to mohsin's room and saw him crying badly, sitting in a corner...
Shivi went to him and hugged him sitting on her knees...mohsin snuggled into her chest, hugging her and crying badly...

Shivi too cried with him, feeling his pain...she saw him calming down..she picked him in her arms to the bed...mohsin snuggled into her neck, wrapping his legs around her waist...Their families smiled seeing them together...they decided to get them married soon
...shivi consoled him nd comforted him...he expressed his feelings that he never loved pallavi, but respected her as his wife...he felt betrayed when she cheated him...he slept peacefully in her lap, snuggling into her chest as she patted his head...she caressed his back lovingly as she realized that she loved him...

She laid him on the bed and went out to their families...she told them that she loved him..they too agreed as they saw true love in their eyes...mohsin too agreed as he had feelings for shivi...he got pallavi out of his life and married shivangi...Now, it was time for their first night and shivangi was waiting for him in their room... mohsin was very nervous..he came to her slowly and removed her veil...shivi cupped his face and kissed his forehead lovingly for the first time...mohsin smiled feeling loved...shivi pulled him on the bed fully, making him lie on the bed...she caressed his hair and removed her jewelry...now she was just in her lehenga nd choli...

Shivi saw him blushing and getting nervous too...she came over him, kissing his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin lovingly...
Mohsin smiled and held her waist, looking at her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: last part of this OS...