Reel to Real

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storybook...As many of u requested for shivin's romance after kaira's suhaagraat...So I m going to write on it first and after that on shivin as a Muslim couple.
...so let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin and shivangi shooting for kaira's first night after their marriage (their 1st marriage)...Mohsin and shivangi had confessed their love to eachother after the Switzerland trip and now were a couple (private)...they had kissed eachother, but never gone beyond that...During kaira's first night, when kartik removed naira's veil and held her chin up, looking at her, mohsin was amazed to see shivangi's beauty...his eyes were fixed on her lips..he just wanted to kiss her continuously...shivi too was feeling the same, but now they had to concentrate on the actual scene...

shivi too was feeling the same, but now they had to concentrate on the actual scene

When kartik helped naira removing her dupatta and jewellery...mohsin was enjoying this in real, admiring her...he looked at her waist and just wanted to lick and suck her skin... shivi looked at his lips, which were inviting her to taste him... she too wanted all this to end soon and spend some alone time with him...Thinking about them kissing eachother and undressing eachother, she became wet and started blushing...mohsin noticed her blushing in real, rather than reel...he was sure she too was imagining something wild...

When kartik and naira were so close, shivi and mohsin felt shivers in their body

When kartik and naira were so close, shivi and mohsin felt shivers in their body...shivi could feel his hot breaths on her face... she just wanted to grab his face nd kiss him madly...mohsin rubbed shivi's waist when director said cut...shivi smiled at him and blinked her eyes...When their shoot was over, mohsin entered their vanity and saw shivi had changed her clothes... she was wearing a denim shorts and a black crop top...

He locked the door and shivi came to him, hugging him...mohsin caressed her back and arms, picking her in his arms...she wrapped her legs around his waist and mohsin captured her lips, kissing her hungrily...shivi too responded equally, caressing his nape...he threw her on the bed, breaking the kiss and came over her, kissing her neck madly...shivi caressed his hair, moaning...she grabbed his face and captured his lips, moving his tshirt up from his waist to chest...mohsin closed his eyes, feeling her warmth...he broke the kiss and was going to remove her top, but the door knocked...the set was going to close nd everyone were going home, so they too had to go...

MOHSIN:(saw shivi sad) don't be sad baby...it's okk..aaj tum mere sath ghar chlo..meri family bhi bahr h, so we can spend time alone...I won't leave u so easily today..(pecking her lips)

Shivi blushed nd nodded...she told her mother that she's going to stay with her friend today...they drove off and reached mohsin's flat...mohsin locked the door and picked her in his arms, taking her to his room...shivi snuggled into his neck, kissing it softly...mohsin laid shivi on the bed slowly and removed her footwear and opened her hair...he too came on the bed and kissed her cheeks, hovering over her...he dug his face in her neck, kissing it and biting it...shivi moaned loudly, caressing his nape...mohsin reached to her cleavage, pressing her boobs and kissing it above her clothes...shivi blushed seeing this...mohsin removed her top, unclasping her bra...he caressed her breasts, moulding it in his hands...shivi moaned closing her eyes, feeling different sensations in her body...

Mohsin started sucking her nipples, pressing her boobs...shivi arched her head back in pleasure.
...mohsin smiled seeing his effect on her...he caressed her navel, licking and sucking her skin...she moaned loudly, shaking vigorously on the bed...mohsin kissed her belly and removed her shorts fastly...he was too desperate to undress her...shivi blushed profusely as he removed her panty...

Mohsin caressed her clit, making her gasp...he blinked his eyes, assuring her...shivi nodded and he opened her folds, widening her legs...he entered his finger inside her, fingering her...shivi moaned loudly in pain and pleasure...Mohsin kissed her forehead, laying beside her and still fingering her...he took her lips in a kiss, entering more fingers inside her...shivi moaned in his mouth, clutching to his shoulders...

Shivi cummed for the first time and smiled seeing him licking his fingers...mohsin laid between her legs and entered his tongue in her clit, licking it...his tongue did magic in her body...she clutched to the pillows, moaning loudly... After sometime, mohsin laid on the bed with her...shivi came over her and kissed his forehead and cheeks, caressing his hair...

SHIVI:(pecking his lips) Now its my turn...mera baby...I love u so much mohsin...(Removing his tshirt, kissing his chest)

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) I... lo.ve...u..to.ooo...s.hi.vv.ii.i..(moaning loudly as she gave him a hickey on his neck)

Shivi sucked his skin to sooth his pain...she kissed every inch of his chest, giving him pleasure and then removed his jeans...she kissed his legs too, removing his boxers fastly...his cock stood erect, making her blush...mohsin closed his eyes in peace as she started stroking his dick, taking it inside her mouth...mohsin cummed after sometime and shivangi took it in her mouth...she wanted to have fun with him, so she told him to turn around...

Mohsin turned around and laid on his stomach...shivi smiled seeing his white ass...she caressed it lovingly, kissing his back... mohsin moaned, feeling utmost pleasure...he gave a painful moan when shivi entered her finger in his ass...he raised a bit, laying in doggy position clutching to the pillows...shivi smiled and continued fingering him...she licked it and kissed his ass, removing her fingers...mohsin collapsed on the bed as it was very tiring to get his ass fingered..

SHIVI:(laying beside him and hugging him close to her chest) I m sorry baby...tumhe pain hua naa..(caressing his ass to sooth his pain)

MOHSIN:(snuggling into her warmth) no baby...I loved it..bss thak gya hu...mujhe sulaa do pls...

Shivi kissed his forehead and patted his head, making him sleep
...she too slept covering them with blanket...

THE END........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Shivin as a Muslim couple...(Guys plss give suggestions for the plot)