My maid

Hey guys,
               I m not getting a good response for the daddy dom OS, so whosoever requested i m really sorry about it...I m going to delete it..i m starting with the next OS now...
___________________________________
Kartik is a big businessman who lives with his mom...his mom kept a maid, naira...he didn't knew why but he felt something different for her...sometimes he used to admire her secretly...One morning, he found her mom scolding her...she was crying silently listening to her scoldings..

KARTIK:(coming towards them) Kya hua maa...aap naira ko kyu daant rhe ho..yeh toh apna saara kaam ache se krti h hmesha...

SWARNA:(softly) ache se krti h... pr aaj subah se pta nhi kya ho gya h isse...yeh dekho...(holding her hand, showing her injured finger) pta nhi kya problem h...bta hi nhi rhi h...kbse dekh rhi hu disturbed si lgg rhi h...pta nhi kaha khoyi hui h...(cupping her face) Kya hua beta..koi problem h toh mujhe bta naa...(wiping her tears)

KARTIK:(holding naira's hand) Maa aap jao...mein baat krta hu naira se...(assuring her) don't worry...mein hu yaha uske pas...

Swarna nodded as she knew that kartik loved her...she too liked naira for kartik as she was a very sweet nd honest girl...she had made special place in her heart... she kissed her forehead and went upstairs, signaling kartik to handle her calmly...he nodded looking at her...

Kartik cupped naira's face and wiped her tears...he made her sit on the sofa and did her first aid, sitting on his knees in front of her
...he saw her lost in her own thoughts...he sat beside her and hugged her, caressing her head...

KARTIK:(Rubbing her back as she started crying badly) Kya hua naira...plss kuch toh btao mujhe... tum toh mujhe apna friend maanti ho naa...btao mujhe kya problem h...(kissing her forehead for the first time)

NAIRA:(recalling something drastic) m.er.e...p.ap.a..b.hi...ch.le.. g.ye...m.ein...a.kel.i...h.o...g.yi...k.oi...n.hi...h..m.er.e...p.as...p.pa.pa...ka...a.c.ci.d.en.t...h.ua...t.ha...k.al..v.o...b.hi...m.ujh.e...ch.od.k.e...ch.l.e...g.ye...(crying heavily, clutching to his shirt)

Kartik was shocked hearing this... he knew how much she loved her father...infact she was doing this job, just for him as she needed money for his treatment...there was noone, other than her papa...
He tried to calm her, but she kept on crying...So he captured her lips, holding her face in between his palms...naira was startled, but soon started responding listening to her heart...kartik broke the kiss after sometime and kissed her forehead, caressing her face... naira realized what just happened...she hung her head low in shame...kartik held her waist, pulling her in his lap...he hugged her, caressing her back...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) it's okk bachaa...tumhe guilty feel krne ki zroorat nhi h...I love u naira...I really love u a lot baby... kisne kaha tum akeli ho...mein hu naa tumhare sath...I promise kbhi tumhe akela feel nhi hone dunga.. (Taking her to his room upstairs, picking her in his arms) Mujhe pta h jaan ki tum bhi mujhse pyar krti ho...hnaa..(caressing her back)

Naira didn't said anything, just hugged him more tightly...kartik got his answer through her actions...he took her to his room and made her sit on the bed with him...naira hugged him, snuggling into him...kartik smiled and made her lie on the bed, coming over her...she blushed as he kissed her visible cleavage...he kissed her whole face madly and then attacked her neck...she moaned, caressing his hair lovingly...kartik removed both of their clothes, putting a blanket over them...he caressed her breasts, licking and sucking her skin...naira moaned, shaking vigorously on the bed... she felt this pleasure for the first time...she cupped his face and kissed him hungrily...kartik too responded, pressing her boobs... he entered his tongue inside her, tasting her...naira broke the kiss after sometime and widened her legs, signaling him to love her... kartik smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly...he rubbed his cock on her entrance and slowly entered inside her...naira winced as it was the first time for them... kartik caressed her hair and pushed inside her with full force, breaking her hymen...naira moaned in his mouth as he took her in a kiss...

She cried as she felt pain...kartik moved out of her, cleaning the blood...he hugged her, kissing her forehead...she calmed down after sometime and kartik made love to her for multiple times...naira felt extreme pleasure...the room was filled with their moans nd groans
...they both climaxed together nd kartik came out of her...he got up, picking her in his arms to the bathroom...

KARTIK:(switching on the shower and holding her in his lap) my baby enjoyed it...hnaa..

NAIRA:(hugging him tightly) thankuu kartik...I love u...I love u so much...mein aapko kbhi keh nhi payi kyuki mujhe dar tha ki ek maid se kon pyar krega...I love u so much kartik...plss mujhe kbhi chodke mtt jaana...mein bardash nhi kr paungi..(teary eyed)

KARTIK:(making her sit on the slab and wiping her with the towel) shh...nhi baby...mein kbhi tumhe chodke nhi jaunga...tum toh meri jaan ho...hum kal hi shaadi krenge...hmm...aur maid kya insaan nhi hote...I loved u from the first time i saw u...mera bachaa...(kissing her forehead) chlo let's have a nap together... hmm...meri jaan..(pecking her lips)

Naira smiled and he picked her in his arms to the bed...they slept naked only, in eachother's warmth...naira snuggled into kartik, feeling protected...

The next day, they got married with swarna's blessings...kartik did everything to bring smile on her face and naira was blessed having him by her side...

They lived happily forever....
The end......
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...