Movie night(1)

Hey guys,
                Sorry for the hold in the stories...but now I'll be continuing all the stories alternatively so plss wait for the update...let's continue with this new OS in which naira is bold and kartik is shy...they both married just a week ago and live separately in Mumbai due to work...
___________________________________
Sunrays disturbed naira's sweet sleep and she saw her kartik, her shy baby sleeping peacefully in her embrace...she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead lovingly...they both were naked as they made love yesterday...so basically, kartik was shy to express his feelings while naira was bold...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) Kartik.
..baby get up...utho naa..

Kartik woke up and saw himself totally snuggled up into her chest.
...he blushed seeing their naked bodies in contact...he was going to get up, but naira held him and pulled him back in her arms...

KARTIK:(blushing) Naira...mujhe fresh hona h...office ke liye late ho jayega naa..(looking down)

NAIRA:(teasing him and showing fake anger) tumhe mere pas rhena acha nhi lgta kartik...aaj toh tumne mujhe ache se wish bhi nhi kiya aur abhi bhi mujhse dur jaa rhe ho...

Kartik thought that he had hurt her and she'll leave him...the mere thought of her leaving him brought tears in his eyes...naira saw him sobbing silently hugging her...she realized that he might hv taken it seriously...

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back and caressing his hair) shh...bss..bss... shh...chup hojao baby...mein toh bss apne baby ke sath masti kr rhi thi...schi..mujhe pta h ki mera baby apni naira se kitna pyar krta h..I m sorry kartik...plss mtt rou naa..(wiping his tears as he calmed down)

KARTIK:(hugging her more tightly) Naira...I m sorry agr tumhe kbhi bhi esa lgga ho ki I don't love u...hnn mein shy hu, reserved hu, pr mein schi mei tumse boht pyar krta hu...I really love u jaan...plss kbhi mujhe khudse dur mtt krna...(snuggling into her like a small baby)

NAIRA:(cupping his face) thankuu bachaa...tumhe pta h mein kbse wait kr rhi thi kb tum mujhe I love u kahoge...aaj finally wo din aa gya...I love u too baby... (pecking his lips) Tum jaise bhi ho naa, mere liye best ho...I love u the way u r...(caressing his hair) Ab chlo...aaj hum dono sath mei bath lenge..(winking at him)

He blushed hearing this and got up along with naira...she made him bath lovingly, pampering him with many kisses...they both came out after a long hot bath...naira got ready and saw kartik standing there with the towel in his hand... she made him sit in front of the mirror and dried his hair, combing it...kartik was blushing all the time, looking down...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) chlo breakfast krte h...mere baby ko bhukhi lggi hogi naa...(Taking him downstairs)

Kartik and naira had breakfast together...naira daily used to feed him with her hands, but today even kartik fed her lovingly...she had tears in her eyes seeing this... kartik wiped it and hugged her tightly...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) aaj kahi bahr chle...yaa phir kisi movie date pe...mera boht mnn h...pls..

Kartik agreed happily so they decided to go for a movie in the evening...The whole passed like that...In the evening, naira had returned early from her office, but kartik was late...she was waiting for him, ready in a blue one piece dress...kartik came and saw her angry as he was late...he saw the time and realized that the movie might hv already started...
He tried to talk to her, but she ignored him as she was upset with him...he decided to surprise her today by acting bold so he arranged everything at the home theatre in their house and removed his vest, just wearing a lower...he was naked from his upper body...he went to their room and saw her crying, sitting on the bed...he picked her in his lap and cooed her in his arms... naira wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him tightly...
He took her to the home theater room and naira was shocked to see all this as it was the first time he gave her a surprise...

KARTIK:(caressing her back) I m sorry jaan...plss maaf krdo naa... tum jo kahogi mein krunga..(kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(Smirking) promise...(he nodded) thik h phir...phle movie dekhte h sath mei cuddle krke, phir btaungi ki tumhe kya krna h..(caressing his naked chest)

Kartik nodded and they cuddled up together on the couch and started watching the movie...it was an adult movie and there was a kissing scene, so naira couldn't control...she grabbed kartik's face and kissed him passionately...he too started responding slowly, but she dominated the kiss...they broke the kiss after sometime and kartik blushed as it was a wild kiss...naira attacked his neck, giving him wet kisses...kartik moaned loudly and laid on the couch...naira smiled and switched off the movie...she came above him and bit his sweet spot on the neck, making him wince...she sucked it and planted kisses to sooth his pain...he moaned, shaking vigorously on the couch as she was kissing his chest madly...there was lack of space on the couch so naira got up and laid him on the floor, getting over him...she removed his lowers smirking at him...he blushed as she caressed his erection above his boxers...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) aaj ki raat boht special hogi...I promise u baby..(biting his earlobe) aaj mein tumhe sone nhi dungi...(huskily in his ears)

Kartik blushed hearing her and closed his eyes as she removed his boxers and grabbed his dick, sitting between his legs...she stroked it, making him moan...he took her name, making her more desperate...she increased her pace making him cum multiple times...
She took his entire length in her mouth and stroked it...he released inside her mouth, which she happily drank...kartik was shaking on the bed vigorously, getting exhausted...naira removed her clothes, including her panties and sat with the support of the couch...she held kartik and made him sit in between her legs...his back was touching her front so he leaned onto her as she backhugged him...she wiped his sweat off his forehead and kissed his lips, turning his face to her...he too started responding slowly and closed his eyes in pleasure as naira's hands were roaming all over his body...he felt peace and moaned in her mouth...
She broke the kiss seeing him breathless and hugged him tightly caressing his hair...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...there's one more part left...I'll update it soon...hope u'll like it..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...keep supporting guys...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira and kartik trying a different position, naira asks kartik to take the lead...