Healing u

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this storybook...this is the next OS from puru mama's track...it will be totally kaira oriented, so I hope u r ok with it...let's begin with the OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik pulling up puru mama from naira as he tried to molest her, to rape her after the mehndi ceremony of gayu nd samarth...he was shocked to see his reality..he immediately covered naira with blanket as her top (choli of the lehenga) had been torn in pieces by puru mama...when kartik entered the room, he saw him trying to remove naira's bra nd naira crying badly, calling for kartik... He started beating him and shouting at him...everyone came listening to his shouts and saw naira in a bad state, covered with blanket and kartik beating puru mama badly...They understood the situation seeing naira's choli torn on the floor...swarna took naira in her embrace, caressing her hair, but naira was expressionless and lost in her own world...Puru mama was taken by the police and kartik went to naira...he signalled everyone that he'll handle her alone....they went giving them privacy...kartik locked the door and took naira in his embrace, crying silently that he couldn't protect her...naira was expressionless, she didn't even hugged kartik back...kartik understood her situation and took her to the bathroom...he removed her clothes and gave her a bath, so that she may not feel puru mama's bad touch...he didn't left her even for once and wiped her body with the towel...

KARTIK:(wrapping the towel around her and picking her in his arms) Naira...bachaa plss kuch toh bolo..ese chup toh mtt rho naa
...apna pain share kro mujhse..(caressing her wet hair)

Naira couldn't control more nd started crying badly...kartik took her to the couch and sat with her in his lap...he hugged her, letting her cry her heart out...naira kept crying for sometime, snuggling into him...kartik then captured her lips, kissing her softly trying to heal her...naira caressed his nape and started responding...she kissed him hardly this time and attacked his neck, after breaking the kiss...kartik caressed her back to calm her...he let her love him as much as she wanted...While naira was busy kissing his neck, kartik took her to the dressing table and sat on the chair...he dried her hair with the hair dryer while naira kept sucking his skin...

NAIRA:(removing his t-shirt) I want u kartik...i want to love u... mujhe vo sb bhulna h...I need u jaan..(caressing his face)

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) I m all yours baby...tum mujhe jese chaho vese pyar kr skti ho...even if u want to be rough, it's okk with me...bss ek min..(getting up and placing her down)

Kartik changed the bedsheet so that she may not feel bad...naira smiled at his concern...kartik removed his clothes himself even his boxers and laid on the centre of the bed, surrendering himself completely to her...naira went to him and laid beside him on her elbows...she caressed his hair lovingly, kissing his forehead...she sat on his stomach, kissing his face madly...kartik moaned as she gave him hickeys on his neck...he knew she would be rough with him today...he caressed her boobs as she kissed his chest...

NAIRA:(Taking him in her lap like a baby) I love u kartik...mera baby..(smiled as he latched onto her nipples sucking it)

Naira caressed his ass, making him shiver...she grabbed his cock, stroking it..kartik left her nipples and moaned as she increased her pace...she made him lay on the bed and took his entire length in her mouth, making him cum... kartik moaned, shaking vigorously on the bed...naira drank his cum and hugged him as he was sweating...

NAIRA:(laying beside him nd hugging him) Kartik...I m sorry.. yeh thoda zyada ho gya naa shayad...tum thik ho naa baby...
(Caressing his face nd kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her) Nhi nairu...mein thik hu..infact mujhe acha lgta h jb tum lead krti ho...I love you baby...plss pleasure me the way u want...(desperately)

Naira smiled and kissed him passionately, cupping his face... kartik responded, caressing her waist...naira broke the kiss after sometime and widened his legs, caressing his asshole...naira took a dilido from her wardrobe and rubbed it on his hole...

KARTIK:(confused) yeh kb lia tumne...

NAIRA:(Sitting behind him and taking his upper body in her lap, he leaned onto her chest and naira caged his legs by putting her legs on his) yeh mene online order kiya tha...mere baby ke liye
...I m sure u'll enjoy this..let's begin meri jaan..(kissing his head and inserted the dilido in his asshole)

She took the remote and switched it on...kartik held her hand, closing his eyes in pleasure...naira pleasured him, by continously increasing the speed...he cummed many times and was shaking being in naira's lap...naira kept hugging him, caressing his hair lovingly...kartik was happy that atleast she got distracted due to all this...naira saw kartik being tired, so she switched it off nd took it out...she laid kartik on the bed nd started riding him, sitting on his stomach...kartik held her waist, supporting her as she entered his dick inside her clit... She continued it for an hour and then laid on him, feeling tired... kartik took his dick out and cleaned their bodies taking her in the bathroom...he then brought her back to the bed nd made her sleep above him, hugging her tightly...They both slept peacefully hugging eachother...

THE END..........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS....it was very tough to write this one as I tried something new...hope u'll like it... keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...