Chapter 15

FINALLY HERE'S A CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL!

ENJOY!!!! <3

After Laurence's bid of 2 million, the auction bagan. And it was utter chaos. Prices started getting higher and higher, until ridiculous enough to be concerning.

"Where are you guys going to get all this money from?!" my mind absolutely boggled.

"GARROTH'S CREDIT CARD" They all answer in unison, making me hold my stomach as I roll with laughter.

"Wait, no!" he panics as Laurance grabs his wallet, "Dad's going to kill me if I go over the limit again!"

"Again??!" I ask him in surprise.

Garroth going over the limit on his credit card!?

Garroth the golden child?

Prince charming Garroth?!

"Someone's been tipping well at the clubs," Lucinda snorts.

"Lucinda! NO!" Garroth cries. "I don't go to strip clubs!"

"We did for your 21st birthday" Laurance mumbles under his breath, just loud enough for us to all hear.

We all drop our Jaws in shock. "NOOOOO" I exclaim in shock. "Your not serious?!"

"Yeah what's the fuck guys!?" Katelyn says with clear disgust in her face, looking like she was about to give them a talk about how unlawful those places were.

"YEAH WHERE WAS MY INVITE?!" Lucinda cried out next to me, making me whip my head back at her.

"Bish wut?" I ask, utterly confused at her response.

"It was a boys night only kinda thing" Laurance says as he casually sips a soda that Dante threw him.

"It could have been boys and Lucinda night kinda thing. "

"And Aphmau!" I chime in with an innocent smile, acting as if I was saying it just to be included.

Lucinda suddenly grabs my shin and turns it towards her "Aph, no offence, but even when you turn 21 they still won't let you in"

"I'll have ID by then Luci" I stick my tongue out at her and I pull my face out of her hand.

"They're going to think it's fake" Vlyad casually mentions as it's no big deal.

"you would know," I quip back. "And what's that supposed to mean?!" I know Vlyad has seen some of my fakes, but did the rest....??

"It means u have a ickle lickle baby face" she says whilst squishing my cheeks together.

"Gep opph me lufinda!" I pull her pinching fingers off my face, soothing my cheek with my palm. "She's lying..... Right?" I pout, asking everyone in the room.

All eyes avert my gaze.... Even Aaron. T-T

"Well at least when I'm like 50, I'll look around my mid 20's." I point at them "Shame I can't say the same about you guys."

"Imma be a milf. So that doesn't work for me Aph" Lucinda casually mentions as she looks at her phone. It had been vibrating with notifications for a moment.

"I can't wait to see that!" Laurance chuckles as he downs the rest of his soda.

"I feel like Garroth would be a Dilf and so would Aaron." Dante claims.