Chapter 10

Aphmau's POV

I carry the boxes of pizza into my room as I use my butt to push open the door.

Rowan was still in my room with Devo, not showing the camera footage anymore.

"You've improved by miles." Rowan mentions as I place the boxes done on my desk.

I raise a single eyebrow at him. "You sound like your surprised."

"You can't blame me." He shrugs his shoulders. "You were a small 12 year old last time I saw you."

"You tripped over your own shoelace." he points out right after.

"I was in a rush, don't blame me." I quickly explain, blushing with embarrassment.

"And I've just had years of training." I briefly tell him with a small smile.

His eyebrows furrow together as he asks me a question. "With who?"

Just as I was about to make up an excuse, I hear the door handle rattle. Seconds later, the door opens revealing Aaron.

Good thing the room is sound proof, I didn't have to worry about Aaron accidentally hearing something.

"Great! Your here! I was just about to come into your room and tell you that the food was here." I say with a clap of my hands.

Aaron was shirtless with a pair of red and black flannel patterned pajama pants.

"I'm just going to take mine and leave you guys be." Rowan says as I pass him his box.

Me and Aaron say a quick goodbye as he leaves the room. I quickly move over to my connecting bathroom and change into a pair of cotton shorts, a baggy crop top and a pair of knee high socks.

"Let's eat!" Aaron screams in excitement as I pass him his box.

Deciding to watch a movie as we eat, I throw my blankets over the rug and pull out my laptop. Aaron runs into his room and grabs his blanket as I put on a movie: Richie Rich.

Pretty old movie, but still great!

Aaron soon makes his way back into my room and dumps his blankets and pillows all over where I was sat, burying me.

I flail around like a new born bird before I pop my head out and glare at his laughing figure.

"Real mature Aaron." I say, pulling the sheets off me.

"So were you when you were screaming and trying to escape the blankets." he replies once he had finally calmed down from his laughing fit.

"Hey!" I scream out in embarrassment as he starts to laugh again. "You would be screaming too if everything suddenly went black."

"Yeah, but I would scream that the world was ending." he makes out between fits of laughter.

I just roll my eyes at him. "Oh shut up."

Getting up, I grab a pillow along the way and swipe at him with a powerful swing. I hit him on his chest, making him stumble back, still laughing.

Once he finally stops laughing, again, we start the movie and eat our pizza whilst lying on the sheets with pillows all around us.

°°°°°

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Ughhhh." Me and Aaron both groan out in misery.

I slam my hand around the floor, in search of my beeping phone. Once I find it, I swipe away the alarm and flop back into my pillow.