Chapter 5

Aphmau's POV

As Happy finally pulls up in front of Mamá's house, I sigh with relief and get out. Slinging my backpack over my right shoulder, I make my way to the front door and let myself in with my keys.

"¡Mamá, estoy en casa!" I call out with a yawn. (mom, I'm home).

"Bienvenido de nuevo mi hija." she calls back from the kitchen. (Welcome back my daughter.)

Uncle Loki, uncle Stark and Nick casually walk in and make themselves comfortable on the couches after greeting mamá. Peter and Happy awkwardly walk in and follow uncle Stark's lead after awkwardly saying hi.

I just quietly giggle as I drop my bag and take off my blazer, placing it on top of one of the couches. I then make my way over to the kitchen where mamá was cooking, and give her a hug. She returns the hug, kisses my cheek.

"How are you doing, Sylvana?" uncle Loki asks her.

"I'm fine, what about you guys?" she replies as she takes a stack of plates form the cupboard and passes them to me.

I take them over to the dining table and place them around, ignoring the stinging sensation in my arm.

Its better than feeling the pain in my other arm at least....

"So what we're you guys doing in Phoenix Drop?" she asks, starting a conversation.

"Me and Aph had a meeting and then we had some more business to attend to after, which was just outside Phoenix Drop." Uncle Stark briefly explains, knowing not to tell her about the tattoo.

"Meeting? I thought she wasn't going back yet?" Mamá questions, confused.

"I'm not, it was a business meeting." I answer as I carry on setting the table.

"Pfftt, you think it would just be us here if she went back today?" Uncle Stark's laughs

Uncle Loki snorts with laughter and then also joins in. "Hah! They would have probably followed us here. Sylvana, your whole house would be the new Avengers base."

I see mamá playfully role her eyes as I make my way back into the kitchen. "I wouldn't even doubt that."

Her face then warps into one of confusion as she looks like she had just remembered something else. "Wait, business meeting?"

"Sylvana. Your daughter owns and runs a multi billion dollar company." uncle Stark starts off. "She had a meeting with mine and some other companies."

As much as I tried to silence uncle Stark, he didn't see me throwing him glares or swiping my hands across my neck.

I look up at mamá to see her glaring at me. She places down the pan and moves over to me and grips my ear.

"Ow ow ow ow OW! " I groan as she pulls on my ear.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" she screams " Your still in college!"

"NOT MY FAULT, OWW!" I cry out from the pain. Wanting her to stop, I pass the blame on to the reason for this whole ordeal. "He gave me the company."

Her raging eyes move over to uncle Stark's face. "STARK!!"

The look in his eyes screamed at us all gto help him "Oh god, now I know why your scared of her."

"He made her sign the papers." Stark quickly said, passing the blame on again.

" What the hell Stark!" uncle Loki screams out, but instantly tried to push the blame on again. " Fury didn't disagree!"