Chapter 3

Tony Stark's POV

She looks up at the double doors with a cool facade. Even looking straight into her eyes, you couldn't even imagine that she was panicking inside.

But she was.

I've known her long enough to tell that she was worried. I mean, in her position, I would be too.

Just think about it, going into a room full of business men and woman who have all been wondering all about her. Walking into a room full of people who are all ready to judge her.

I would be absolutely petrified.

Yet she is stood here, looking like she could care less.

"Ready to go in?" I quietly ask her.

"Ready as I'll ever be." she replies with a bright smile

I chuckle at her response and then quickly explain a couple things to her so she knows what to do. "Pepper and Marilyn are already inside. Your seat is right beside Marilyn's, opposite mine."

She gives me a curt nod before I push the button which opens the doors.

As soon as they start to open, we both take powerful strides as we walk in. All eyes were on us.

Us meaning mainly Aph.

I take a quick look at the Ro'meaves and Lycan's to see them frozen with shock. Glancing at Aph, she was doing perfectly fine under all this pressure and surprisingly hasn't tripped over her own two feet.

She's a weird one. She can either be clumsy like a clown or more poised than a steady flame.

She smiles at Marilyn who stands up and shakes her hand as she reaches her seat. Her seat was at the end of the table with Marilyn sat to her right.

Opposite Marilyn was a boy, around the age of 23 and next to him was a woman, around the same age. Both CEO'S of billionaire companies attending alone since the actual company owners had something important come up.

The boy looks at at Aph with familiarity as she returns the same look, just less shocked. On the other hand, the girl just narrowed her eyes at her. Aphmau completely ignores her and a carried on her uncaring facade.

As soon as we were both seated, I start off the meeting. This meeting is mainly to see where our companies are going since we all have a partnership with each other. Some stronger than others.

For example, I am allied with all of the companies, but I am more in touch and contact with the Ro'meaves, Lycans, Wayne's and obviously, Aph's company.

However, Wayne could not attend this meeting today, and neither could anyone attend in his place.

Throughout the meeting, Aph continuingly surprised and smashed through all those expections many of them stuck up business men and woman had set up for her.

Her ideas were fresh and innovative. They were all well thought and it was as if she had planned them out already. Many times, these old men had tried to trap her and make her slip up, but she stood firm and answered with accuracy and confidence.

"And that concludes our annual meeting." Pepper states as she picked up all the sheets and taps them against the table. " Anymore questions?"

"Yes." I look over to see that it was Charles. An old bastard who we have all wanted to kick out of this deal we have going. "It's not really business related but I'm pretty sure everyone here is wondering this."

He then spins his chair to face Aphmau. "What is your name? "

Her eyes open a little, but she immediately covers her shock with a polite smile. "Oh, how rude of me. I should have introduced myself once I sat down." she says, faking an apologetic look.