Chapter 1

Aphmau's POV

Your weak....

It's absolutely pathetic

THWACK!

I punch the bag again and again.

Get the hell up, right now!

I send a roundhouse kick towards the tattered bag, making the chains that were holding it down, thrash around and make noise.

Move faster!

Do better!

Sit straighter!

Don't do that!

Sending attack after attack, the noise fails to block out the thoughts in my mind.

Princesses don't whine!

Princesses shouldn't complain!

Princesses don't answer back!

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

After a final hit, the bag rips.

A steady stream of sand pours out and piles up into a tiny sand dune on the wooden floors of my dorm room.

What the hell is wrong with you?!

I clench my eyes shut and take a deep breath as I hold my head in anguish. Taking steady breaths, I lean on the wall and slip down onto the floor.

I tuck my head between my legs and wrap my arms around them, trying to calm my mind and my breathing.

Once my hearts stops racing, and my breathing steadies, I lift my head and lean over to my right. I cling on to my water bottle and flip the cap open.

Lifting it up to my lips, I pour the cool water down my parched throat and over my sweltering face, instantly cooling me down.

I let my head rest against the cool wall as I dab my face with the towel I had wrapped around my neck.

Everyone has weaknesses.

Even us gods.

There is no way to rid yourself of them.

All you can do it prepare yourself for when the time comes. For when you need to face them.

Take your time and train well, Stella.

His words echo in my mind, putting me at complete ease as I doze of for a moment.

°°°

I startle awake, hearing all the shouting outside my room.

Xavier...

He's done something again. It's only been 4 weeks since we had come back and Xavier is trying to set a new record of how many times he can annoy Aaron in a week.

He used to annoy Aaron a lot last year. It was as if he was doing it on purpose...

I quickly slip on a hoodie and open my door to see that Xavier and Aaron were literally headbutting each other.

Their foreheads clashed as they both held different expressions. Xavier was smug whilst Aaron, with no surprise, was angry.

Rowan was stood next to my door, as if he was waiting for me to come out and stop this myself.

"Boys!" I shout out, loud enough for them to hear me but not loud enough to disturb everyone below us.

I rub my temples, soothing away the headache that was threatening to appear at any given moment. "It's too early for your rubbish Xavier. Leave."

I then look over at Aaron and start to speak a little softer. "Aaron. Go to your room and calm down."

They both still stood there baring their teeth at each other. I mean, I get Aaron doing it, but Xavier? He's definitely not a werewolf. Me and Aaron ould have sensed it by now if he was.