Chapter 7

Aphmau's POV

I land on the floor of the storage cupboard to see Rowan waiting there for me.

With a nod, I quickly teleport him to the kitchenette on mine and Aaron's floor as I run out and make my own way upstairs.

I could hear them both clashing and shouting at each other. Surprisingly, there was no one around, wondering what the hell as going on up there.

Running up the stairs, I push past the agent, who was stood frozen in his spot, to see that Aaron was about to lunge at Xavier.

Taking a quick glance at Xavier, I see that he hasn't noticed me yet, but a victorious smirk played on his face.

I hold back a growl as I push the other agent aside and jump in front of Aaron.

I quickly wrap my arms around his chest and hugged him tight.

My body was flush against his, close enough, I could hear his racing heart.

I could sense that his eyes were dangerously blood red underneath his mask.

"Aaron, don't!" I cry out as I try to hold him back.

"Do that and he is gonna win." I try to reason with him. "He wants you to do this."

I hug him tighter, trying to calm him down.

I finally loosen my hold on him as I hear his breathing calm down and his arms wrap around me, lightly.

Seeing he had calmed down a little, I started talking to him. "What the hell happened?!"

Through clenched teeth, he answered me. "He was in your room and looking through your stuff."

With that, he seemed to get even angrier.

"Aww, looks like your little owner came to save you again." Xavier taunts, making me tighten my hold on Aaron again, to calm him down.

"Aaron ignore him."

Xavier then decides to make my life even harder and adds his stupid comments again. "Yes Aaron, listen to your master and be a good bitch."

"I suggest you shut the fuck up right now Xavier." I say as I turn to face him.

Both of them looked a little shocked from my language since I don't swear much, unless I'm really mad.

With a smirk, he replies. "Or what? You'll let go of your pup's leash?"

I walk over to his sorry state and with a glare, I answer him. "No. I'll do this. "

And with that I grab his shirt and aim a punch right at his face.

As it hits, the sound of my fist colliding with his face echoed on our floor as everyone was stunned.

His face recoils from the impact and his hand rushed to his face.

"I suggest you get the hell out of here and pack your shit." I say, seething with rage. "Your done."

"You don't decide if I leave or not." he says through his hand, which was holding his bloody nose.

With a small tilt of my head, I answer him. "Oh, but I can."

"You dream to big. Derek trusts me more than anyone else here."

"We'll see about that." with that, I grab my phone and pull up Derek's number and call him.