Chapter 2

A couple weeks have passed and there is one week left until our one week break, or reading week is what's it's supposed to be, but who even treats it as that??

I have finally gone over all of the information as well as going to SHIELD and interrogating the three that attacked us at the campsite and the guy who pushed me off the building back when New York was attacked.

That were long overdue.

I have more than enough information to move forward with my mission and I also have the faintest idea of who the mastermind behind all this is.

But let's just hope it isn't who I think it is....

I shake my head from my agent mindset and gather my stuff, placing it in my backpack. Leaving my room, I wave the agents goodbye as I make my way over to my 11:30 class.

I sit through my lessons and plan my next few missions.

There are 4 places I need to go.

3 of them are in this country and one in Russia. I could probably get them done within two weeks.

I could also get someone to do it for me, we'll see.

Once the bell finally rings, I tuck away all my notes and shove them in my backpack.

It's 3pm and I need a nap.

Yawning, I leave the building but accidentally bump into someone. I quickly apologise whilst the other person just laughs. That laugh sounds familiar....

I quickly look up to see that it was Aaron.

"Really?!" but he doesn't even reply, he just carries on laughing.

Rolling my eyes, I walk away from him.

As soon as he sees me walking away, he sobers up and quickly catches up to me. "Come on Aph!"

Before I say anything else, he hands me a cup of coffee.

"You are forgiven peasant." I say as I snatch the pumpkin spice latte from his hands, waving him away.

He playfully rolls his eyes as we make our way back to the dormitory together.

As we approach the building, a loud car horn stops us in our tracks. We stop and glance around, looking for the source.

Our eyes stop at a pitch black limo with tinted windows.

Leaning on the car was no other than Tony Stark.....

I raise my eyebrow as he waves me over. Sighing, I grab Aaron's hoodie and drag him with me.

"If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." I mumble angrily as Aaron was about to sprint to his room.

We both sigh and make our way over.

"Mr Stark"

"Aphmau"

We both greet each other in the same tone of voice before he breaks away from our unintentional stare down and looks over at Aaron.

"Nice to see you again too, Aaron."

"Yeah, same here Mr Stark." Aaron replies as they shake hands.

"So any reason for you to come here and cause a commotion?" I ask him as I notice students starting to look in our direction.

"Oh yeah! We have a meeting to get to. All of the other interns are required to be there." he lies to me. Probably because he can't say it in front of Aaron.

"Now?" I ask him exasperated

"Yes now. Move it!" he says as he grabs my coffee and pushes me towards the open door of limo.