Chapter One: Hanging Out

Fay's POV
I ran to school being as late as ever since my stupid alarm clock didn't think to go off. My name is Fay Suzaki I am your average high schooler with friends, grades, etc. My life was going pretty good until the day I met them but I guess that's a later reference.
"Mr. Deska will kill me if he knows I'm late again," I said to myself as I began running faster.
I looked at my watch to see it say 7:26AM Only 4 minutes till class starts. Mr. Deska is my first period math teacher, he's a pain in the ass and gives us homework every night and a quiz the next day. Before I could make it inside I ran into Jack Darby, one of my besties.
"Woah slow down there Fay, what's wrong? Slept late?"
"Jack I would love to sit and talk but I have go make my way inside see you third period,"
It turns out I made it in just before the bell rang.
"I'M HERE!" I shouted panting causing the whole class to look directly at me.
"Very good your lucky to not of missed the pop quiz you will be having today,"
The class moaned as I went to take my seat next to Miko.
"Hey Miko," I said with a small smile.
"Hey dude guess who's coming to town today?"
"Who?"
"Slashmonkey do you wanna hang out?"
Hanging Out with Miko always ends up turning into a problem. Plus I have work tonight I can't go anyways.
"Sorry Miko I would love too but I have work tonight,"
"Fine I'll just go with Bulkhead," she mumbled turning her head as she looked away.
Bulkhead? What parent will name there child Bulkhead? My thoughts were broken when Mr. Deska placed a quiz down on my table.
After math class I went to follow after Miko until a voice called me back.
"Ms. Suzaki would you remain here?"
I sighed. What now?
"Yes Mr. Deska?"
He showed me my quiz grade as it read 96 on it.
"Top of the class very good ms. Suzaki, have you ever thought of becoming a math teacher?"
"Not in my life Mr. Deska,"
He chuckled.
"To bad I thought you'd be best at it, you may go now,"
Third Person (POV)
"Starscream status report on the girls schedule?"
"Yes master, she has school during the day she has math first period, English second period, history third period, C-C-Chemistry fourth period, whatever that is, Health fifth period and for 6-7 is off period she goes to work at a place called Bobs burgers and returns home at 10:00 she lives by herself and goes straight to bed when she returns, her friends are Jack and Miko," he finished folding back up the paper.
"Friends with the Prime's humans? Maybe she would be useful after all,"
"Master I do not think it is wise she doesn't even know we exist,"
"She will start learning that we do the plan to capture her is in 3 days tops do not mess up this plan Starscream, and I want her captured alive or I will have your head as one of my collections,"