Chapter Thirteen: New Guardian

⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Praise the all spark that human is gone which means we can go back to our regular lives again," Starscream says happy as he danced around.
"Soundwave any fix yet on her coordinates?" I asked him as he shook his head as he showed the one human that was driving.
"Ah, Agent Fowler. He would lead us right to her. Soundwave send Laserbeak after him and keep a distance from anyone seeing him, and as for you two your faith I have not yet decided. This is exactly the reason why I said NO THE FIRST TIME!" I shouted at both of them as they looked down in shame.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"FAY!" Miko and Jack yelled as she gave me a bone crushing hug.
"Not now Miko please," I say in an upset voice as I gently pushed her a way from me.
"Fay, I know Megatron has been telling you-"
"I know the truth already alright Optimus,"
"WHAT? WHY DID YOU STAY IF YOU KNEW THE TRUTH?!"
"Because I didn't want to leave. The con's are super nice and very protective of me. They will do anything just to keep me safe. Especially Megatron,"
"Woah. Are you sure your talking about the right con here?" A white with green stripes asked in disbelief.
I nodded my head.
"Fay, they kidnapped you have you not realize that?" Miko asked me.
"Yes I have realized it. And you know what, I'm glad they did. Because life is so much better when there around. Without them, I would still be at my boring old life going to school, work, home and a repeat everyday. With these guys I feel free like I can do whatever now. You guys have taken that away from me I miss Megatron already," I finished as tears sprang through my eyes.
"Oh Fay, don't cry," Miko says as she held on to me.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Clearly she's been corrupted by Megatron," I told the group as we were in a circle.
"No kidding. Whatever he said to her sure has got in her head," Wheeljack replied as he rolled his eyes.
"Well for now she needs a guardian. No doubt Megatron will come back for her and she needs to be protected,"
"I'll do it,"
"Uhhh is this the right Jackie that I know? Because you love being alone,"
"I figure why not. I ain't got nothing better to be doing,"
"Alright. Than its settled. Wheeljack will be Fay's guardian for now on until further notice,"
" aye aye captain," he says saluting me before going back over to the humans.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Hey Fay right?" The white and green stripes asked as I sniffed when I stopped crying.
"Yeah what?"
"Names Wheeljack, look I know you've been with the con's and I understand how you feel but in less than three solar cycles you would of forgotten about them. I'm your new Guardian,"
"Sorry to of hurt your feelings but I don't need a guardian. Megatron will come back for me,"
"And who's to say that he won't? What if he leaves you here and you'll have to be stuck with us?"
"Then I'll find a way out then. I don't need you ya know I can take care of myself,"
Wheeljack sighed.
"Optimus, she's a stubborn one. Listen kid were trying to protect you for from them,"
"I told you that I don't want your protection. I wanna go back to Megatron,"
"Miko think ya can talk her into-"
"Prime," a guy said as a black male walked in the room.
"Agent Fowler, how may I help you today?"
"I got a case about a missing student. The last she was seen was on her way home. You know anything about- hot diggity dog there she is. Fay Suzaki right? Your all over the news,"
"I- I am?"
"Yes where have you been?"
"With uhh Megatron,"
"MEGATRON WHAT?!"
"Agent Fowler I shall explain to you what's happened. Right now let the people think she's missing. We need to protect her from Megatron,"
He sighed giving up.
"Well fine as long as ya alright and not dead," he says calming down a bit.