Chapter Five: Cybertron

Before stood a beautiful, giant silver looking robot. His deep red eyes gazed into my sea green eyes. Knockout and ummm.... What's his face Breakdown? Bowed down as soon as he enters inside.
"I am to be addressed as Lord Megatron," he states looking into my eyes.
"Megatron?"
'That's the name that the Pink and Blue motorcycle had mentioned' I thought eyes going wide.
He growled.
"Lord Megatron," he said more darkly as his eyes lowered. "Now then your probably wondering where you are correct?"
I could only nod my head for I was lost for words right now.
"You are on the Decepticon War ship,"
"War ship?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yes. You see we are a race called Cybertronians we are robotic Aliens that came from a Planet called Cybertron,"
"Cybertron?"
"Yes. We were a peaceful race, we were never divided into Decepticons or Autobots a war broke out for energon. You see we feed on energon, its like what you humans call blood but it isn't at the same time. We were running low and scare which raged upon a war that Optimus Prime has started,"
"Wait what?" Knockout asked as he stood up from bowing.
Ignoring Knockout's question he pressed on.
"Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots. The Autobots are the worst creatures that have ever walked upon this Earth. Because of them, Cybertron has turned black and we had to reside here on your Planet called Earth."
'I don't know if I should trust him.... He sounds like he's lying yet.... I couldn't quite tell'
"So why am I needed?"
"Because the Autobots have three humans captured and we wanted you to be safe from that two wheeler known as Arcee,"
'Pink and blue is name Arcee? There's no way she could be evil.... She was telling me to get down and try to protect me'
"Any questions?"
"Who are they exactly?" I asked referring to the 'captured humans'.
"Soundwave," Megatron nodded over to him as Soundwave showed a picture of three kids, which three of them being my best friends.
"Jack and Miko and Raphael are captured by Autobots? But then why would Jack ride Arcee everyday?" I asked mostly to myself.
"He has been force to that's why. The Autobots act like there the good guys and has probably convinced him that they are and that we are the evil ones,"
'Something just doesn't add up.... But I better keep quiet I don't want him to get mad'
"My liege is there a way for me to talk to you?" Knockout spoke up as I looked over at him.
"Sure, I shall be back," he says turning away and leaving with Knockout and Soundwave.
Knockout's POV
"My liege what has gotten into you? Why would you make your first impression as a lie? She's going to eventually know the truth," I told him out of breath as I said it all in one sentence.
"Because she has to see that we are not the enemy but the Autobot's are, so when the day comes when they look for her, she'll come running back to us,"
"Hmmm never thought of that,"
"Of course not is there anything else?"
"You will be taking over the human for now on right? As in she's your responsibility?" He asked cowering a little bit afraid of his answers.
And his next answer had shocked him to the core, he knew he should've kept his mouth shut.
"Now that you've brought it up, Knockout your in charge of her until I say so," he said starting to walk away.
"WHAT?! My liege you don't understand it don't look after humans!"
"Well now you do, unless you want to answer to me?" He asked narrowing his deep red eyes almost asking me to challange him.
I sighed giving up on him, no way would I ever dare challenge him he will beat me into scrape metal.
'Scrape this is just perfect I had to of opened my big old mouth now I'm stuck with this human'
"No my liege, I will be obliged to look after the human for you thank you for the opportunity,"
"Will that be all Knockout?" He asked as I bent down to bow to him.
"Y-yes my liege that will be all," I answered before he walked away.