Chapter Twelve: Most Likely

I was ridding in Knockout's car with Breakdown right beside us and 8 flying troupers like Megatron had commanded.
"Are we searching for Energon?" I asked Knockout as I was in the drivers seat.
"Its called an Energon Mine, its a cave full of energon,"
"And do you think the Autobots would come along?"
"Most Likely and that's when your going to hide,"
"Why hide?"
"Because Lord Megatron would have our heads if we lose you to the Autobot's,"
"But you won't I promise,"
"Fay don't make this difficult please. Just promise me you'll find a safe place to hide,"
I sighed.
"Fine, Fine," I say as I sighed.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Lord Megatron. I think the human has escaped. I haven't seen her anywhere," Starscream says as he entered the thrown room.
"No Starscream she is with Knockout and Breakdown on a mission, and what are you doing looking for her? Do you need another matter of understanding to stay away from her?" I asked growling as my eyes darkened.
"N-no master. I wanted to apologize to her about my behavior around her recently,"
I didn't believe a word he said not one bit.
"Starscream if I ever see you go near her, look at her, touch her, or even speak with her I will tourture you in ways you can never imagine you won't even live to see the next day,"
He gulped as he backed up and held his hands in surrender.
"Understood master but may I ask why your caring so much for her? She is just a human ya know,"
"Do not question my authorities Starscream is there anything else you needed?"
"No master,"
"Then I advice you should take your leave,"
"Yes Master,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"WOAH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?!" I yelled as we found a cave full of blue crystals.
"Its best for you not to shout. Your voice is ummm..... What's that E word again you human use whenever-"
"Echo's?"
"Yes that's the one just don't Echo OK,"
"Uhhh sure I guess,"
The drones started to get to work on bringing the energon in and out with a ground bridge.
"Man look at that sweet fuel Knockout. This is a whole deca cycle worth of Energon," Breakdown says smiling.
" all thanks to me of course," Knockout says smiling like proud.
Before Breakdown could say more a sounds of an engine could be heard.
"Fay remember our little conversation? I think its time for you to hide now,"
"Awww," I whined before running towards some rocks.
A big green truck appeared along with a two Wheeler who looked familer to me.
"Arcee," I whispered eyes wide as they both transformed.
"Bulkhead its been awhile,"
"Breakdown ready for me to kick your ass like last time?"
He laughed.
"Don't you remember it was your ass I kicked? "
Wheres the human girl?"
"With our liege of course, where else would she be?" Knockout asks smirking.
As those two were talking I realized two wheeler or Arcee was running towards the open ground bridge. Drones fired at her but she was dogging the shoots.
"BREAKY SHES GOING IN THE BRIDGE!" I yelled just as Breakdown turned to look at me.
Knockout sighed as Bulkhead's eyes widened when he saw me.
"THE HUMAN!" He shouted as a scream caused me to look back at Arcee.
I smiled as I saw Megatron enter out the bridge as he had knocked Arcee to the pile of rocks.
He looked around worried, not even bothering the other Autobot's which was there, I felt like he was looking for me.
"Mega- AHHHH!" I screamed as a large big hand grabbed me.
It was the green one Bulkhead.
"FAY!" Megatron shouted as fires were being shot.
"RATCHET BRIDGE NOW!" He shouted as he began firing with one hand while holding me in the other.
A bridge has opened behind me as I tried squirming around to get free from his grasp.
"MEGATRON!" I shouted as he had a look of sheer panic on his face.
"FAY HOLD ON IM COMING!" He shouted running towards the bridge.
He was stopped as Arcee shot at him a few times before running towards us.
"GO NOW BULK!" She shouts as I entered in the bridge with Bulkhead.
The only thing that was on my mind was Megatron.