Chapter Ten: Different

"You know Hunan ever since you've arrived Megatron has been acting.... Different," Knockout says once I was back in the lab.
"Different? Different how?"
"Well first of all he's been a whole lot nicer than he was before. I feel like your changing him in a way,"
"I wonder why,"
"Because now he has someone to protect. And that is you,"
"WHERES THE HUMAN?!" Starcream's voice rang out as Knockout kicked me under the table with his foot.
I groaned in pain as the door to the vault opened.
'Geeze Knockout like can't you just be a little nicer sometimes?' I thought as I saw Starscream enter in.
Despite the pain I was in I crawled under the table even further so he won't see me.
"Where's the human?" Starscream growled as my heart pounded in fear.
I don't understand what's going on like why? Why does Starscream scare me so much? Sure he tried to squeeze the life outta me before but I just.... don't understand why I'm so afraid of him and I don't think I ever will.
"I don't know Starscream perhaps with Lord Megatron," Knockout easily lied through his teeth. "Besides why do you want the human anyways?"
"To give her a peace of my mind that's why
She's the reason why Megatron has beat me into scrap metal. Primus I just want to take that Human and through her off the ship! She pisses me off like why do we have a human here in the warship? We were doing just fine without one," Starscream ranted as my frown deepened.
"That's Lord Megatron's business not ours Starscream, now I don't know where she is and I'm very busy. Go check in with Breakdown he's somewhere around,"
"Fine then thanks for nothing," he says before I heard footsteps walk away.
Once I knew the vault to the door closed I was able to breath. I didn't even notice I held it in until I was gasping for air.
"Human where are you?" Knockout asks panicking as I crawled out from under the table.
"Knockout could you be a little more nicer next time? You kicked me pretty hard and could of left me a bruise that'll last for weeks,"
"I saved your tail pipe from Starscream and this is how you thank me?"
"Well I would of thanked you properly if you'd warned me before you kicked me on my side,"
He growled frustrated.
"Humans I can't stand them,"
"Giant alien robots I can't stand either," I say turning around crossing my arms.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked as I found Breakdown drinking a bottle of energon.
"Like I said, I don't know where Fay's at I don't see why Knockout sent you after me in the first place. I don't keep an eye out for the girl that's his job,"
"So wait your telling me that she's missing? As in to never to return to our warship again?"
"I don't know I hope not I kinda like the human,"
I looked at Breakdown like he just insulted me.
"YOU LIKE THE HUMAN? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LIKE THE HUMAN?!" I shouted unbelievable at his words.
"She's cool. She's also funny and she's a good kid,"
"WERE DECEPTICONS! WERE SUPPOSED TO HATE HUMANS!"
"Well this is the only Human I actually like. Take a chill pill or something Starscream,"
"Chill Pill? What does that mean?"
"I don't know its something that the humans intend to say when people get mad,"
"Did the human teach you that?"
"Some what, anyways are we done here? I would like to go back to what I was doing,"
"Which is what? Drinking energon?"
"Yeah I was drinking it in peace till you showed up,"
I was taken back by his words as my fists clenched up.
"Fine be that way forget you too," I say before walking away.