Chapter Three: Soundwave

Knockout's POV (Next Day)
"I enjoy the human Breakdown. She called me sexy," I told my partner as he rolled his eyes when I walked in the lab.
"Whatever Knockout I still don't see why we have to follow her around. This is stupid,"
"Hmmm not really I mean it be nice to have a pet running around the warship. Maybe she'll keep Megatron busy and I can go to more what the humans call drag racing,"
"Megatron hates it when you do that,"
"Yeah well I need to stretch my wheels every once and a while plus knowing me I like to show off,"
Breakdown sighed as he returned back to the computers.
Fay's POV
I sighed happily as it was morning. I haven't heard or seen that car since last night I'm hoping he's gone for good.
"Another morning for me too wake up how blessed am I?" I told myself as I got up from bed and began doing my business for the morning.
I went downstairs as I made myself some toast with jelly and walked out the house.
"Bye mom bye dad," I told the picture before shutting the door.
Right when I turned around I heard a motorcycle coming as I turned around and saw Jack Darby taking off his helmet as he had a look of sheer panic on his face.
"We gotta go,"
"Jack what's wrong?"
"Look, Fay there's no time for chit chat we gotta move,"
"Jack there on to us," I thought I heard his motorcycle say.
Before I could ask missiles were flying as I let out a scream.
"Scrape," the bike said again as it turned on its own and began driving away.
Two purple odd looking planes followed them as one of them stayed behind as he landed and transformed. I was frozen as my eyes went as wide as my head. Standing before me was a giant blue/ black thing with a visor for a face as it stared at me. My knees began to buck as I shook in fear.
'Who was this guy? What is this thing?'
All he did was stare at me through his visor.
He began to walk towards me and even though my body was screaming to run, I just couldn't bring myself to do it as a hand reached out to grab me.
'SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!' I shouted as I closed my eyes tight.
As if my wish had come true I heard a sound of a motorcycle engines again as I opened my eyes to see Jack's motorbike driving on its own!
"GET DOWN!" She screamed at me as she transformed into a blue and pink giant as she kicked the one with no face in the face. I screamed as I got down like she told me to.
"Soundwave what are you doing here?" She asked him once he stood up from the kick she gave him.
"Capture the girl" he said in a deep, but strangly cute voice.
"Megatron. What would he want with this kid?"
'Wait so this guy can like make different voices? Who is this Megatron she speaks of?' I thought as I tilted my head.
This Soundwave did not respond as he just looked at the girl.
"LOOK OUT!" I shouted as a purple tentacle like thing shot out from him right when the girl turned to look at me.
Her piercing blue eyes stared into mines as Soundwave through her against a building pretty hard as blue stuff rolled from her lips.
"RUN!" she shouted as I nodded my head without thinking.
Before I could of though one of the tentacles grabbed me as I began screaming. Soon enough I heard gun fire approaching as the tentacle that was holding me got blasted off. I seemed to have been screaming a whole bunch today as I began falling but a black and yellow muscle car caught me before I fell to my death.
"Good work Bumblebee," a new voice said as the giant beeped something.
This was too much to handle for me. Giant robotic things were surrounding Soundwave. Before I could see anything else, I saw darkness ahead of me.