Chapter Fourteen: Depressed

I sat down on the couch with my knees up to my chest as I watched Jack and Raf play some race car game. It's boring over here.... It really is and the more I spent time here the more I begin to miss Megatron. I wonder if he's thinking about me.... I wonder what he's doing right now? Is he worried or is he beating up Knockout and Breaky to death? So many questions ran through my mind but leaving them all unanswered. I began to hear a small flying noise. I turned my head in time to see a small thing flying around. He had a red rye so could he be of Decepticon? My question was answered as I smiled when I saw Megatron, Breaky, Soundwave, and a whole bunch of troupers busted in the base. Megatron's eyes went searching no doubt for me of course.
"MEGATRON!" I shouted happily when I jumped off the couch.
He smiled when he saw me.
"FAY!" He shouted as he began to run towards me but was punched in the face by Optimus who came out of no where and a pair of hands snaked around my waist keeping me from running towards me.
"NO JACK LET ME GO!" I shouted struggling in his grip.
"I'm not losing you again Fay not to them,"
Megatron got up as he growled.
"Optimus out of my way or your whole base goes tumbling down with everyone in it,"
"That would include Fay wouldn't you agree Megatron?"
He slightly laughed.
"No. I planned to original get her out but you leave me no choice Optimus CRUSH THEM!" He ordered as fires were being shot.
With Optimus distracted Megatron came running over towards me.
"Let go Jack. This is where I want to be with Megatron don't you understand?" I asked him as I turned to look at him.
"We'll be enemies if you go with him Fay,"
"Its OK. I'm sorry Jack,"
With that last note he let go of me as Megatron grabbed me in his hand.
"Soundwave bridge," he says as a bridge opens right beside us.
Jack was looking at me the whole entire time with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry Jack," I mouthed before we had went inside.
"Great and the human returns after a day of capture," Starscream says as Megatron shoved him out of the way.
Breaky, and Soundwave came out of the bridge just before it closed.
"You came for me," I told Megatron with a smile as I looked up at him as he was walking towards his thrown chair.
"Of course I did. I wasn't going to let Prime have you,"
"They were trying to convince me you wouldn't come. But you know what Megatron, I didn't believe them not one bit. Because I know you and they may not believe it but you really do have a good heart even if you are an evil war lord,"
He chuckled.
"Thank you for believing me Fay, I must say I missed you a whole bunch,"
"And I have to say I missed you too Megatron. Just remember I'll always be on your side OK,"
He nodded smiling.
"OK,"
A cough intrupted our conversation we turned to see Breaky.
"Breaky," I said smiling as he smiled back.
"Hey kiddo. Knockout would like to see you. He's been depressed ever since you've gotten captured My liege do you mind if I take her to see Knockout?"
He lowered me down to Breakdown's hand as I jumped from his hand on Breaky.
"Go on while I still think of your punishment,"
"Yes sir,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
I was getting what humans called depressed ever since Fay has been captured. I don't understand why but I'm guessing its because I blame myself for not looking after her more clearly and no doubt Lord Megatron will have my head.
"HEY KNOCKOUT HELLO!" I hear Breakdown shout as he entered in the lab.
"Hey Knocks," I heard a familer voice say as I looked up and saw Breakdown having Fay in his hand.
My eyes widened in disbelief.
"F-F-Fay?"
"Hey Breaky here told me you were growing depressed?"
"How? The Autobot's-"
"We came to rescue her. If it wasn't for Laserbeak, she would of still been back with the Autobot's,"
I smiled. Glad to see that Fay is back and with us Decepticons again.
"You honestly don't know how happy I am to see you Fay I will admit. I've never missed a human before quite much like I did you,"
"Awww I missed you too Knocks," she said as my smile wouldn't leave my face.