Chapter Thirty Eight: Seducing

"I'm going over to the Autobots today," Megatron says placing a finger on my stomach and lightly circling on it careful not to touch the deep scratches that were on my body.
"To make a peace treaty?"
"I would suggest it to them but knowing Optimus he would shoot me if I am to be alone,"
'Well bae you don't have to be alone you always have me," I told him as I placed my hands on his chest.
"I wish not for you to get hurt darling,"
"Please Megatron," I told him as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Ah, now I see what your trying to do you naughty little girl you must be begging for it after our play last night, your screams are still digging into my audio receptors,"
I giggled.
"Well I'm sorry to hear that Mad doctor I deserve to be punished,"
He smiled.
"If you scream my name you might in return get your wish,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"OH MEGATRON!" The sounds of Fay's screaming out of pleasure ran through my audio receptor's.
"How does Lord Megatron expect me to finish my work if all he does is frag Fay the whole entire day?" I told myself as Breakdown entered in the room yawning.
"Hey Knocks ya still mad at me?"
I didn't respond to him as he sighed.
"Look I said I was sorry ok. I understand that you were worried and I didn't respond back to you but I was engaged in a battle with Wheeljack. Please Knokcout your like my brother you can't be mad over one simple thing,"
I sighed turning around to face him.
"Fine just don't do something like that again you had me worrying my spark plugs off about you tell me when your in battle next time Breakdown,"
"Well do doctor. Anyways wanna go out for a drive? The weathers pretty nice and they are fragging I couldn't sleep last night because of it now there at it again,"
"You and me both but yes let's go out for that little drive you talked about,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Oh baby you were so loud the whole ship heard you,"
"My bad it wasn't my fault you went so fast for me,"
He chuckled as his panel closed back.
"I'm considering on letting you go with me,"
"Oh so my seducing did work on you,"
"You little sneak you knew exactly how to get me to let you go with me,"
I grinned.
"Maybe, maybe not,"
His hard lips had invaded my own once again.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
We finally got out of bed after about another hour with each other, Megatron wouldn't stop and I really didn't want him too either. We held hands as we went out having the vehicons look at us which only made Megatron mad and growled ferociously at them making them turn away from us. I couldn't help but start limping a little and energon was leaking all over my body as deep marks began to form.
"I am so sorry baby it was never my intention to hurt you,"
"I'm ok babe. As long as these marks are by you I think I'll be fine,"
He smiles softly as we made it to the control room where Soundwave was typing up on the computer.
"Soundwave do tell what you have been doing?'
He turned to face us as he looked at me in question.
"Who is this MEGATRON!" he said in different voices including my own when I was screaming out Megatron's name.
My cheeks tainted red as I burried my face in Megatron's neck cabling which in return he began laughing.
"No need to be emberessed my dear, Soundwave just simply sees and hears everything and as to answer your question this is Fay, Skyscraper was not a great fit so I had Knockout make a Decepticon from scratch and out comes Fay,"
He just nodded his head.
"Soundwave found location of Autobot base," he said in his natural voice as my eyes widened.
Megatron didn't seem surprised at all.
"Excellent work Soundwave, contact them immediately I wish to speak with them,"
"About what?" He asked in Starscream's voice.
Speaking of I wonder if he's still alive down there in the brig.
"A peace treaty,"
A/n: OK so my friend gave me an idea to online Skyscraper once more so her and Wheeljack could be together again. Should I do it or just continue with only Megatron x Fay?