Chapter Thirty Seven: Forever Mine

⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"WHEELJACK!" Bulkhead's voice screamed in my audio receptor's.
My optics onlined as I looked at the dark sky.
"I'm here Bulk what happened?"
"I'd like to hear that from you we especially me got worried about you you've been gone for a long time care to tell me what happened?"
"I engaged in a battle with Breakdown,"
"WHAT? BREAKDOWN IS MY ARCH ENEMY!"
"Bulk hey no screaming please I already have a helm ache but listen during battle a flash back came to me,"
"What was it about?"
"It was the first time I confessed my feelings for Sky and when I came out of it Breakdown had knocked me out,"
"Oh Jackie look you gotta let go of Skyscraper. She wouldn't want you grieving for her,"
"Look no ones grieving for anyone I was just telling you what happened. Besides Bulk I did let go of her she's just returned in my mind and I need a way to get her out of it,"
"Do you need a bridge back to base?"
"Nah, I think imma be out on my own for a while,"
"What? Wheeljack I thought you joined team Prime?"
"Look Bulk I love ya like your my brother but this is just something I have to do besides I'll be back don't have Prime come looking for me,"
He chuckled a little.
"Yeah I guess your right be careful out there,"
"Always am,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
Megatron slammed me up against the wall as soon as we reached his room. His lips were tender and hungry on my own. His glossa was in my mouth once again as my hands were tied up in a tight grasp of his own. Megatron moved away from my lips as he crashed down on my neck cabling gently bitting it as little traces of energon leaked out which in return he licked it up.
"I've been waiting for you my whole life Fay," he said giving me gentle kisses on my jaw and forehead before finally reaching my lips in a deep heated kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist once more as he grabbed my back and moved me to the berth bed without breaking the kiss. Megatron had pulled away and looked into my eyes as he started moving his hips a little.
"Is this your first time baby?" He asks while softly caressing my cheek.
I slowly nodded my head as he smirked.
"Good then this will for surly make you forever mine,"
A deep blush had made its way to my face as his lips captured my own again.
When I onlined my optics every inch of my body ached, but I looked to see Megatron peacefully asleep beside me as arms were wrapped around my waist. As soon as I reached over to kiss his helm, his eyes onlined as a giant smile was on his face.
"How are you feeling darling?"
"Like crap, everything hurts but I guess it was worth it. You gave me the best experience of my whole entire life Megatron.
"I'm glad to hear that. You know, for an evil warlord like me I never expected to find love. But here I am with you in my arms I get to finally experience what true love is officially like and I realize I do not want that love too go to waste,"
"So what are you implying?"
"I am implying that I should just forget about the Decepticon cause and run away with you,"
"Run away? Hun, you have millions of followers who look up to you. You can't run and I can't leave my best friends behind I love them too much to leave maybe ending the war is another suggestion,"
"Ending the war? I haven't thought of that I've been fighting for so long. The Autobots wouldn't forgive me so that's out of the question,"
"Babe everyone deserves second chances maybe now is the time to take that chance,"