Chapter Thirty: Sensitive

Skyscraper sighed.
"What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing. Well actually I guess you can say I miss being me again, but you have my body now so I'll have to accept that,"
"If anything blame Starscream. If my body hadn't infused so much dark energon, I still would of been human,"
"Hmmm.... Starscream? As in Megatron's second in command?"
"Yeah why you know him?"
"Sadly I do,"
"Sadly? Did he do something to you?"
Silence was heard.
"Sky you still there?"
More silence. Perhaps I said something wrong?
"Fay, I've been looking for you are you alright?"  Megatron asks walking towards me.
"Who me? I'm fine sorry I just went in my room to cool off,"
"Skyscraper bothering you again?"
"No she's rather silent today, speaking of Skyscraper do you know anything about her and Starscream?"
"Only that Starscream had killed her parents during the war,"
"Thanks a lot for asking him it was really none of your business to begin with," she snapped before it became silent again.
"Oh, he did? No wonder why she hasn't said anything," I mumbled feeling bad that I asked now.
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing. Thanks for saying I wanted to know,"
He only came closer to me until our helms were touching each other. He grabbed both of my hands and started swinging them back in forth.
"You don't have to keep anything from me you know. You can share your stories with me,"
I sighed.
"I'd rather not. I would trust me but Sky is a little sensitive about these type of subjects,"
"Understood," he responded as our lips locked on with one another.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
I went inside Wheeljack's room to see him in power down mode with light snores coming from him.
"Skyscraper," he mumbled before turning over in his sleep.
I chuckled.
'I knew that big lob still loves her.' I thought smiling a bit as I began to close the door.
"No please take me instead Bulkhead.... Get her out of there," he said as I saw a pain look in his eyes.
I opened the door again as I sighed and went towards bed.
"Don't be a fool please you have to go back,"
"Jackie wake up," I said as he refused to get up.
He began panting as sweat ran down his forehead, his fists were clenched tight.
"JACKIE WAKE UP!"
"SKYSCRAPER!" He shouted as he sat up from his bed and scratched my paint with his hands.
I stumbled back a bit as Jackie looked at me straight in the eyes with fear written all over them before they softened.
"Bulkhead I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to hurt you,"
"You didn't. I'm OK Wheeljack just a scratch. Mind telling me what you were dreaming about?"
"Its nothing important,"
"Wheeljack you were talking in your sleep? What do you mean its nothing important?"
"Just go Bulk get the doc to fix up that scratch will you?" He asked in a saddened voice as he couldn't even look at me in the eyes.
'Something is definitely wrong with Jackie the question is what?'
A/N: OK so I know this is probably the most shortest chapter I did but I'm planning on talking about Skyscraper's past in the next few chapters what do y'all think? Should I do it?