Chapter Twenty Three: Skyscraper

I awoke in a battle field. I screamed as I hid behind a rock when shots were being fired.
"OPTIMUS I NEED YOU WERE OUT NUMBERED!" A white female bot shouted as laughter was heard.
"Skyscraper is it not? The most fastest and quickest Autobot around,"
'Megatron' I thought happy as I ran over to him.
"HEY MEGATRON!" I shouted as I was going to hug his leg, but I went right through it.
'I don't understand....'
"Megatronus I will destroy you once and for all,"
he growled.
"it is Lord Megatron to you Autobot scum,"
"where? Cause all I see is a big bucket head filled with shit,"
he growled as he charged at her but she was faster than him as she kicked him near the chest area.
"MEGATRON PLEASE GET UP!" I shouted just when he did.
"A human?" the one Skyscraper asked as she turned to look at me.
Shock was written on her face when our eyes met, she was being distracted as Megatron shot at her side.
"Realize this Skyscraper I am Lord Megatron and you are nothing but an Autobot ready to rust," he laughs before shooting her in the head.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"And she should be waking up now," I told Breakdown as I undid the cortical physic patch on Fay.
"sure this will work?"
"hmmm.... about a 50/50 chance it will,"
"oh we are so dead," Breakdown mumbled as I looked at him.
I looked over at Skyscraper to see her eyes opening.
"SHE'S ALIVE!" I yelled happily as I ran over to her.
she began looking at her hands.
"what happened? Why do I feel so different?" she asks in a firm voice looking over at me.
"Fay the dark energon polluting your body caused you to never regain consciousness. You were dying in your human body and the only way to save you was to put you in Skyscraper's body,"
"so.... I'm cybertronian now?"
"yes and you need a vehicle mode we are robots in disguise you know,"
"I'm cybertronian..... I can't believe I'm a cybertronian where's a mirror? I wanna see what I look like,"
"What's a mirror?"
"it's an object that let's you see yourself,"
"oh one of those contraptions I was wondering what they were," I said as I got a small rounded thing from the back of the lab.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
I was shocked when Knockout handed me the mirror. He wasn't kidding when he said I was now a cybertronian. I had blue eyes and sure I was dirty but my colors were white, dark blue, and black. My mouth opened wide as I shoved the mirror away from me. I looked over at the table to see a lifeless me just laying there.
'Who are you?' I heard a female voice who sounded like the original Skyscraper asked in my head.
"Knockout I advise that the operation was- AUTOBOT!" He shouted pointing his cannons at me as I gasped.
"No wait my liege its Fay, she's just in an Autobot body this was Skyscraper remember her?"
"Skyscraper? Why does that name ring a bell?"
"Because she was your arch enemy back in Cybertron. You don't remember destroying an Autobot name Skyscraper?"
Megatron started laughing as I raises my eyebrow.
"Skyscraper that bot that tried to destroy me but failed so miserably to do so Fay you now have her body how do you feel?"
"strangely weird. I guess I just gotta get used to this new life style,"
"I'd agree let me show you around there are important matters we must discuss,"
"ummm.... My liege,"
"What is it Knockout?"
"She needs a vehicle mode and I know just the right one to give her,"
Megatron signed.
"Fine but since she is an Autobot no doubt they'll come looking take 10 troupers with you and Breakdown,"
"Yes your highness," he replied while bowing.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
a/n: OK I know I said tomorrow but I had a really great idea for this chapter thanks for the love and support guys!