Chapter Twenty Nine: True Friend

I was at the Med bay holding Megatron's hand, Knockout was removing the dents and scratches that Optimus has put on him.
"Don't hurt him OK Knocks please,"
"Aww look at that my Liege, she's extreamly worried about you,"
Megatron only smiled as he looked up at me.
"Do not worry darling, this is nothing I have endured much worse than this,"
I nodded my head in understanding.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
I was walking around the base searching for Bulkhead. I couldn't get that girl out of my head. She looked extremely familiar but I can't place who she originally was.
"Has anyone seen Bulkhead?" I asked the group as they looked at me.
"Last I saw him I think he was heading towards his room why?" Arcee asked placing her hands on her hips.
"I need to talk to him about something,"
"What exactly?"
"Arcee get your head out of my business will you?" I asked walking off to find Bulk.
Bulkhead was indeed in his room laying down on his berth.
"What's up Jackie?" He asked without looking at me.
"Listen Bulk promise me you won't tell the others,"
"Tell them what?"
"Look you know that Autobot we were supposed to of found?"
"Yeah,"
"Well I encountered her,"
"WHAT JACKIE YOU TOLD US THAT SHE WASN'T AROUND!"
"look Bulk calm down would you? It wasn't even her it was Fay,"
"Who?"
"The human the con's captured?"
"What? She's one of us now?"
"Yeah but she's in another body. I can't seem to get her out of my mind. I don't know Bulk but I feel like I knew her from somewhere,"
"Skyscraper was her name right? You don't remember her?"
"You know her?"
"Jackie stop playing dumb. She would always be with us at the most dangerous missions. You even had a crush on her before Optimus took her out of the wrecker department,"
Memories started floating back.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
Bulkhead and I were at the ship ready to departure on our mission.
"BULKHEAD! WHEELJACK WAIT UP!" I heard an all to familiar voice say as the door to the ship slid open. Inside came Skyscraper, the most beautiful femmes of all.
"Kid what are you doing here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm going with that's what. You honestly don't think your leaving me behind do ya?" She asked laying back in a seat.
"First of all this mission is way to dangerous for you second Orion would kill us if he found out you were traveling with us,"
"I gotta agree with Bulkhead on this one Sky. You can't go on this one,"
"First of all just because I'm a girl doesn't mean anything second of all Orion Pax doesn't control me you act like we have a thing together and we don't so just take me with you I'll be fine I'm Skyscraper I can survive anything,"
"The answer is still no I mean it,"
"Wheeljack please I don't want to be without you," she said as she placed a kiss on my cheek.
Bulkhead laughed.
"Awww Jackie got a little crush on Skyscraper," he laughed as I felt myself heat up.
"Shut up I do not. Fine Sky but just this once,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
My mind returned as I saw Bulkhead waving his hand in front of my face.
"Hello earth to Jackie are you here?" He asked as I blinked in confusion.
"I remember her now. How could I of forgotten I loved her back in Cybertron,"
"And we all know you still do today right?"
"No. I've put her behind me. Thinking about her will just make me weak like it is now,"
"Jackie we gotta tell the others,"
"No Bulk. I only told you because I trust you and your my best bud. Promise me you won't tell,"
"But-"
"Promise me?"
He sighed.
"Fine I promise I won't tell anyone,"
I smiled.
"Thanks Bulk your a true friend," I told him while patting him on the back.