02: The Hero and the Princess

Disclaimer: I do not own Fire Force or Naruto please support the official release
____________________________________________________________

CAUSES OF DEATH ARE MANY AND VARIED

OLD AGE, ILLNESS, SUICIDE

BUT OUT OF THAT LONG MORBID LIST, THERE'S ONE END THAT PEOPLE FEAR ABOVE ALL OTHERS

DEATH BY FIRE

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

Walking down the streets of Tokyo I begin to feel a sense of boredom wash over me. It had been around Two hours since I left my home.

Everything around here feels pretty bland, Why are we still here?

I was happy to know that it wasn't just me who was feeling that way.

「Thought I must agree with you, don't you think we should at least try to enjoy free moments like these? We hardly ever have time to just stroll around like this」

Since the 'incident' that night, I have been out venturing the world along with Kurama. Along the way I had discovered that I also possessed an ignition ability of my own.

I concluded that with Kurama's 'awakening' I had also 'awakened' since I didn't have any sort of Pyrokinetics of my own.

I guess you are correct, although that's mostly because you always want to go out and fight or explore

I found it hard to deny it, knowing it was the truth. I just could not help it. It is like a tingle inside of me that just aches for a good fight.

Alright alright, you got me there. But it's not really my fault, I just can't help but feel excited from fighting strong opponents!

He didn't seem to appreciate that answer as he just gave out a long sigh as a response.

You really have a serious problem kid

Right as I was going to retort his words, the sound of sirens rang through my ears. Looking towards the source, I am met with a strange sight that I found pretty hard to believe.

Now there's something you don't see every day

Currently in the air was a car surrounded by smoke. It seemed like something out a stunt show or a movie.

「I wonder what's happening over there」

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere some guy in a orange jumpsuit of some kind is seen flying up and kicking it straight down before following behind it.

Some kind of circus show?

Seriously? A circus? couldn't think of anything better?

Right, well I'm gonna go and check it out

I finish as flames erupt from my lower back and wrap themselves on my legs and feet before sending me towards the sky.

So what do you think is happening

Maybe someone is having a brawl?