06: Fire Fox

Disclaimer: I do not own Fire Force or Naruto please support the official release
____________________________________________________________

CAUSES OF DEATH ARE MANY AND VARIED

OLD AGE, ILLNESS, SUICIDE

BUT OUT OF THAT LONG MORBID LIST, THERE'S ONE END THAT PEOPLE FEAR ABOVE ALL OTHERS

DEATH BY FIRE

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

—Reader's Point Of View—

"Hey, Tamaki, You alright?"

All she could do was nod as tears began to flood her eyes. She cried tears of happiness as he held her cheek. She felt happy with him here.

"My stars!"

Attempting to take him by surprise, Rekka had gone on a fierce offensive, but (Y/N) dodged his attacks without difficulty. It wasn't that he was using any kind of special technique. With very normal movements, (Y/N) did not let Rekka so much as graze him.

"That's a bit loud for a sneak attack, don't you think?"

With a confident smile, (Y/N) let out a heavy attack on Rekka's face before coming back around with a spin kick to the gut, sending him toppling back.

"Whoops, was that a bit harsh?"

His body bounced on the hard ground with a loud Thud! before coming to a stop. Turning towards her once more, (Y/N) could see the surprise in Tamaki's eyes.

"You doing okay? Does it hurt?"

Snapping back to reality, she began to look at his face with a large blush. She couldn't exactly put her finger on it, but something about him felt different.

His eyes. His lips, His hair. His muscles. Heck, even the scar on his left eye made her feel short of breath. She couldn't explain it, but she felt like nothing else in the world mattered as long as he looked kept looking at her with those eyes.

"Ah, I... (Y/N)... I—!"

She could no longer find the ability to speak as he held a finger up to her lips, before holding one up to his own.

"It's alright. You don't have to say anything. I'll take care of this, alright~?"

All Tamaki could do was nod as he winked at her, captivated by his charm

All Tamaki could do was nod as he winked at her, captivated by his charm. Suddenly an explosion is heard in the sky as everyone looks up except for Rekka who is currently getting back up.

"(Y/N)! What's going on here?"

It was Shinra who had flown in. Just as he was about to greet him back, From the corner of his eye (Y/N) noticed Rekka fully up now and with his hands lit on fire.