09: (Y/N) vs Benimaru

Disclaimer: I do not own Fire Force or Naruto please support the official release
____________________________________________________________

CAUSES OF DEATH ARE MANY AND VARIED

OLD AGE, ILLNESS, SUICIDE

BUT OUT OF THAT LONG MORBID LIST, THERE'S ONE END THAT PEOPLE FEAR ABOVE ALL OTHERS

DEATH BY FIRE

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

"Tamaya!" "Kaguya!"

The people cheered in happiness as fireworks rang in the sky, they were still celebrating the old dude's death, It made absolutely no sense.

"This must be a way of mourning that's unique to Asakusa, it's different from most proto-nationalist funerals" Spoke the Lieutenant.

"If I destroyed your home during, Kontaro's send-off, you're welcome to stay at the guard house. We'll look after you until it's been fixed, I don't think it'll take too long"

It was Captain, Shinmon Benimaru. The people smiled at his arrival as the builders got to work on rebuilding the buildings.

"Hey, Captain?" Began Shinra "would it be alright with you, if I helped out with repairs as well?" He asked the Captain, who agreed.

◆◇◆◇◆

After helping out the workers, we finished rebuilding the houses and other buildings.

Shinra helped with moving large loads to high places by flying in the air. The captain helped with removing rubble from everyone's way. Arthur helped with welding, Maki helped with moving extremely heavy loads, the Lieutenant helped by nailing pieces together with his accurate shooting, while Tamaki had accidentally put on a show for the men by somehow losing her top.

I helped with the layout of the buildings, and getting the materials to build them, but none of that mattered. Right now I was following Shinra, who was chasing after a pair of Identical looking twins named, Hikage, and Hinata. I could feel Kurama flinch a bit at the mention of that girl's name, Weird.

"Konro!" "Waka"

They both yell as they run into a room inside the Captain and the Lieutenant of Company 7, Shinmon Benimaru, and Konro Sagamiya. "Hey, hold on!" Said Shinra as he walked inside "Hello girls, how goes it?" Asked Konro as I made my way inside without anyone noticing my presence there.

"That damn twerp keeps following us around, I think he's trying to eat us" Said one of them "Yeah! It's pretty fricking screwed up" Finished the other one, just where did these kids learn how to talk?

"I was nice enough to play tag with you, and this is my reward?" Asked Shinra in a defeated tone "Didn't you like seeing my spinning fire top?"

"Spinning fire top?" Asked Beni with a tilt to his head.

"He shoots fire out of his feet, and then he spins around in his head!"

"It's really stupid"

It was amusing seeing, Shinra getting riled up by these girls. I walked away, not that it mattered, they couldn't even tell I was there.