11: Nuclear Incineration!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fire Force or Naruto please support the official release
____________________________________________________________

CAUSES OF DEATH ARE MANY AND VARIED

OLD AGE, ILLNESS, SUICIDE

BUT OUT OF THAT LONG MORBID LIST, THERE'S ONE END THAT PEOPLE FEAR ABOVE ALL OTHERS

DEATH BY FIRE

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

They looked at me, petrified as I did the same.

"B-big brother?" Spoke "Happy" with tears threatening to escape from the corners of her eyes.

"Is that really you?!" Yelled "Angry" with slight tears already streaming down her cheeks.

There was no mistake about it. The resemblance was uncanny, standing before me were people I once knew very well.

"Hello... Annabeth"
--------------------------------------------------

"It really is you!" She yelled before embracing me in a tight hug.

My arms instinctively protectively wrapped around her, bringing her body closer to mine as tears streamed down her face.

I could see my "Brother" Kevin tightly gripping his blade, seemingly ticked off at the display. My "Father", Asagi, didn't seem to shed any tears at all. Actually, he looked like he wanted nothing more than to strike me down right here and now.

"How is this possible?" I heard Cynthia speak in disbelief before Maria suddenly clung to my back, wetting it with her tears, "You're really here" She says before I receive a massive Heat Signature from my right.

"AAHHH!"

My back suddenly burned to an unimaginable pain as if somebody was holding a torch to it. ""Big brother!"" Yelled both Maria and Annabeth before my surrounding warp and I am taken back to that strange white void from so long ago.

My tails suddenly shoot out with a painful sensation. I look back to get a look at them and notice two things. I had Nine tails this time around, and they weren't tails... they were bones. Long black bones that were attached on each end.

I wanted to shout but my mouth was shut tight, preventing me from othering a single word. The light around me began to move before forming into a tall, built figure with flames around him, an Infernal. Except this one was different, this infernal had one key detail that differed him from the rest: Horns.

This Infernal had a higher firepower threshold than most and gave off a sensation like Shinra's flames.

The moment I got a good look at it, it disappeared and my surroundings warp back to Annabeth and Maria holding me and checking to see if I was okay. What was that? I thought to myself as I got on my feet, slightly pushing the twins away which seemed to worsen Kevin's and Asai's anger.

"Big brother, what's wrong-?"

"Shut up!" I yell, cutting off Maria, "Who the hell do you all think you are?! Taking on the appearance of my dead family?! Have you no shame?!"