Chapter Three

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I unlocked it and read the text I received. It was a picture of me and Ashton. Sleeping. With his arm around me. From Michael. I looked at my surroundings and sure enough Ashton was sound asleep with his arm around me. I shrugged his arm off, and pushed him away. Or at least tried. "Stopp." He groaned. I glared at a sleeping Michael. I decided to get up. I wrapped myself in my blanket and went to the kitchen. I made myself comfortable at Julie's kitchen table. Julie's parents were in Amsterdam for the weekend.

As I was scrolling through Twitter I got another text. From Ashton.

From: Ashy
"Why'd you leave me? :-("

To: Ashy
"because you interfered with my space bubble"

From: Ashy
"I'm gonna go bother you now. See you in 5 secs."

To: Ashy
"you already bother me"

"Hi." Ashton said, sleepily. I stood up. "Can you please leave me alone." I said, as I started walking up to Julie's room. "Wait." Ashton said, gripping my wrist gently. "You're..nevermind. I'm sorry." He said, releasing his grip. I made my way up to Julie's room.

From: Ashy
"You're beautiful. Just wanted to let you know."

I sighed, and texted him back.

To: Ashy
"Thanks :)"

I have been pretty rude towards him. I'm just not used to having someone care about me.

From: Ashy
"So, you're finally embracing it, huh?"

To: Ashy
":)"

...

"Look how cute you all look!" Michael exclaimed. Michael, Luke, and Calum were all obsessing over the picture. "To be fair, I was sleeping when he did that. If I known he did that I would've beat him right then and there." I defended.

Ashton's P.O.V

"So, you just put your arm around a girl you like-who doesn't like you back- while she was asleep?" Calum asked.

"Basically." I replied.

It was the day after my little stunt. I don't know why I did that. She just walked in yesterday and everything just slowed down. She was the light in a field of darkness.

From: Allison:)
"Hi. Sorry for being yanno weird I guess. I'm not really used to people caring about me."

To: Allison:)
"Don't you worry about a thing. Cause every little thing is gonna be alright."

From: Allison:)
"Shut up. :)"

To: Allison:)
";)"

AN: so this chapter sucks sowwy! I'll try to make the next ones better!