Chapter Twelve

AN: LISTEN TO CAN YOU FEEL THIS LOVE TONIGHT WHILE READING THIS. YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.

"So. You went to his house to talk to him about a guy you don't like, and you found him making out with another girl?" Julie questioned.

We were face timing. My mom was at work so it was just me. I started to feel lonely so I face timed her.

Knock knock. "Hold on. Somebody's here." I told Julie, muting myself.

I ran to the door and opened it. A pair of hazel eyes, and curly brown hair greeted me. "No." I said, shutting the door in his face.

"It's just Ashton." I said, un muting myself.

"Oh-" Julie started.

Ashton walked into the living room, grabbing my phone and ending the call.

"What the hell, Ash-" I started, but was interrupted by Ashton hugging me.

"Shut up and let me explain. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought something was going on between you and Liam. Liam and I aren't exactly friends. I just wanted to feel something. I pretended like that girl was you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said.

A tear slid down my cheek. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and started to cry. "Don't do it again." I whispered.

He pulled me back so he could wipe away my tears. He leant in and kissed me. A hungry, passionate kiss. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, asking for entry. I hesitated before letting his tongue enter my mouth. He laid down on the couch, laying me on top of him.

"I love you." I mumbled, my lips attacking his, hungrily.

My eyes shot open, and I stopped kissing him once I realized what I just said. He stared at me, an adorable smile tugging at his lips.

"I love you." he said, kissing my cheek.

...

Ashton's P.O.V

"You my friend, have royally screwed everything up." Calum said.

"I know." I said.

"Why would you cheat on your girlfriend? And don't forget she tried to kill herself like a month ago." Calum said. He looked at me.

"I know." I sighed.

"Seriously, man. What if she's doing some bring to herself right now?" Calum pressed.

"I know! I know what I did. I know it was wrong. I get it. It's over. She forgave me." I said, looking down.

"Ashton. That's not something you can just forgive. She didn't forgive you. At least her heart hasn't. She doesn't want to loose you. That's why she said she forgave you, she doesn't want you to leave her." Calum said.

"How come you're being so deep?" I asked.

"Because right now you're so far down your own ass, I can't even see you anymore." He said. I scoffed.

To: alli
"Do you really forgive me?"

A few minutes later she answered.

From: alli
"that's not something I can just forgive and forget."

To: alli
"Ik and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it."

From: alli
"ethan said that."

Allison's P.O.V

*****Flashback*****

"Why'd you just leave last night?" I asked. Ethan came over last night, his phone rang, and he left. He didn't even say goodbye. It would be a lie to say it didn't hurt. A lot.

"Oh..my friend needed me." He answered.

"Really? It looks more like you snuck into a bar, and flirted with anything that could breathe." I said, raising my eyebrow and showing him the picture his friend sent me.

A look of recognition flashed through his eyes.

"That's not me." He said, lamely.

"Looks like you." I pressed.

"Well it's not."

"The 'mystery guy' has that little freckle under his ear. Just like you do. Don't lie, Ethan. You and I both know what you were up to last night." I said.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

*****End of Flashback*****

From: ashy
"Ik and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it."

That one text made me tear up. Ethan cheated. Ashton cheated. Cheating is such a horrible thing. You're supposed to be faithful. You're supposed to care about your girlfriend's feelings.

I sighed and went upstairs. I took a shower, and went to bed.

AN: so I'm going to try to dedicate a song to each chapter.

Copyright is literally a twat tbh. Just like go on spotify or Google or whatever and listen to this song while reading this.

I randomly started singing Can You Feel the Love Tonight while writing this

I love me some lion king.

Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget everyone who commented, voted for my stories, or followed me will be receiving a shoutout Monday. I'm still working on a name for that. Anyways, have a great rest of your day. Love you <3 xoxo

-me