Chapter Six

"Alli! We're leaving in a week!" Ashton said, running into my room.

"Oh." I said, looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said, shaking my head. I found out they were a band a week before they leave to go on tour. I don't know why it bothered me so much.

"I'm not stupid, yanno? What's wrong?" He said gently.

"Please can we not talk about it yet?" I asked.

...

THE DAY BEFORE THE TOUR

"Mom, Dad, can I go on tour with the boys?" I asked. My parents knew all the boys and how they were a band. They didn't know they were going on tour.

"No." My dad said. My mom agreed.

"Please, I'll text or call you everyday. I'll be safe. I promise." I said.

After about an hour of convincing, my parents said I could go.

"Thank you!" I said, hugging them.

To: Ashy
"guess what:)"

From: Ashy
"What"

To: Ashy
"my parents said yes! :))"

From: Ashy
":D"

...

"Allison! They're here!" My mom yelled. I ran downstairs with my bags. "I'll see you in 3 weeks! Love you!" I said, hugging both my mom and dad. I hugged them both for what felt like forever.

When we finally broke apart, I left with the boys.

...

"Are you finally going to tell me what's wrong?" Ashton asked, when we got settled on the plane. I sat down next to Ashton because he 'called me'. Calum and Luke were behind us, and poor Michael was alone in front of us.

"It was nothing." I said, faking a smile.

"Please tell me." He said.

I sighed.

"At the time I was confused as to why you told me you all were a band a week before the tour, and then when I asked my parents if I could go, they didn't seem very sad about me leaving, and I'm just scared." I explained. It felt good getting that off my chest.

"We told you because we didn't know we were leaving until then and we thought it was a good time to tell you. Which probably wasn't the best timing given your situation and all. I'm sure your parents were trying to stay strong. And there is nothing you should be scared about." Ashton reassured.

I smiled.

"What's your Twitter user?" He asked.

"@allibear" I answered.

I got a notification saying he followed me. I returned the favor to them all.

@ashton5sos-- my dear fwiend, Allison @allibear is joining us on tour:)))

I smiled at his tweet. A couple minutes later I got notifications saying all the boys followed me. I did the same back.

We spent the entire plane ride getting to know one another better.

...

"Welcome to the tour bus aka your home for the next six months!" Michael said.

I looked around. The first room was a living room like area, the next was a door to a bathroom, the next was our bed area, and the next was the kitchen. I sat down in the living space and rubbed my temples.