Chapter Sixteen

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS REALLY SUCKY SMUT.

"I'm guessing she doesn't want you back?" Luke asked.

"Yup." I said. "I don't see why she's so mad about me hitting Calum. I mean yeah they're friends but she literally raised all hell when she saw me hit him."

"Ashton, Calum is her best friend. Imagine if she hit me. You'd be mad too. You have to put yourself in her shoes." Luke said.

I nodded curtly.

Allison's P.O.V

To: cal pal
"Can i come over?"

From: cal pal
"don't know how happy Ashton will be but sure"

To: cal pal
"You can invite him if you want? Idk"

From: cal pal
"darling he's already here"

To: cal pal
"Oh."

From: cal pal
"you'll be fine"

I hate to say it, but I miss Ashton. A lot.

I left the house and went to Calum's.

When I arrived at Calum's house, I knocked. My eyes widened at who answered. Those familiar hazel eyes looked into mine. Ashton moved to the side to let me in.

Calum obviously noticed our mood changes and said, "Gotta go to the bathroom. No funny business kids."

Once Calum left the room I ran to Ashton and hugged him. It was rather awkward since he was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on him.

"I miss you." I whispered, hugging him tighter. The familiar scent of his cologne finding its way up my nose.

He hugged me tighter and stroked my hair. "I'm sorry." He replied. Ashton removed my arm from around his neck and flipped it over. He rolled up my hoodie and looked at my arm. I looked away. There are freshly made cuts on my forearm.

"They're old." I lied.

Ashton nodded, but I knew he didn't believe me.

"I'm going to kiss you now." He said, and gently kissed me. He flipped me over so I was laying on the couch and he was hovering over me. Our kiss grew more passionate. His tongue pressed against my bottom lip, begging for entry. I hesitantly opened my mouth and let his tongue enter. Our tongues began to fight for dominance.

He tugged at the bottom of my hoodie and pulled it over my head. I was left in my tee shirt and shorts. He started to pull of my top when I opened my eyes.

"Get off." I mumbled, grabbing my hoodie.

"Hey. It's okay. I understand." He said, looking sadly at me.

'Your house. Now.' I mouthed. He nodded and followed me out the door. I felt bad for leaving Calum but I knew he would understand.

...

Ashton shut the door to his room, even though we were alone in the house.

"I'm sorry I freaked out. I just..I'm scared." I rambled.

"Sh," Ashton said, putting a finger over my lips. "I don't want to pressure you into this."

"But I want too." I said, looking down. "Really badly."

He smirked. "Well.."

I smiled, watching him as he laid me down on his bed. He held himself over me and kissed me, hungrily. I pulled his shirt over his head. I traced my finger over his stomach. He began to take my shirt and shorts off. I did the same to him.

"Protection." I whispered into his ear. He nodded and left to take care of his..er..business.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I looked down at my half naked body. He hovered over me.

"Are you sure?" He whispered gently into my ear.

I nodded.

He took my underwear off, his eyes leaving mine. He gave me a reassuring smile and gently entered me a couple times. I gasped at the way it felt.

"You're doing fine, babe. It'll be over soon." He whispered.

"Stop.." I begged. He stopped immediately, his eyes full of alarm and concern.

I pushed him down so he was next to me and cried into his chest. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You barely did it and I freaked out. I'm sorry." I said.

"No..shhh, babe. It's okay. Don't feel bad. You did amazing! We still did it so don't feel bad! I never wanted to pressure you into this!" He said, rubbing my back. I got up and put my shirt and shorts on. Ashton changed into some sweatpants, keeping his shirt off.

He laid down on his bed and opened his arms wide. "Come cuddle." He pouted.

I walked over to him and cuddled into him.

"I lost my virginity." I whispered. Ashton wrapped his arms around me. We fell asleep in this position.

AN: OKAY I NEED TO BATHE MYSELF IN HOLY WATER AND SHOWER IN JESUS' TEARS.

I feel so dirty omg.

Song: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment/ Vote/ Follow for a shoutout on Marvelous Monday!

Love youuuu