Chapter Four

From: Luke
"I'm having a party in an hour. You coming?"

To: Luke
"Do I have tooo?

From: Luke
"Yes, and if you don't come the boys and I will come to your house, and drag you out of there."

To: Luke
"You wouldn't do that. You're to much of a mom."

From: Luke
"I'm offended:)"

To: Luke
"Alright I'll go."

From: Luke
"Yayy!"

I got up and got dressed. I'm not the best at fashion so I just decided on a 'Rolling Stones" muscle tee, some skinny jeans, and my white converse. I left my hair the way I had it. Which was basically letting it stay natural. I applied a little mascara, some eyeliner, and a lip balm. I decided to call Julie seeing as I had 30 minutes until I had to be there. It ringed twice before she picked up.

"Hey! Are you going to Luke's party?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm only staying for like an hour though."

"Ok, Alli. I know you don't feel comfortable around people. I know about your past. But please try to have fun."

"I'll try."

We continued to make small talk about Luke's party until I had to go.

...

When I got to Luke's house, I just let myself in. Not going to lie it felt pretty weird to just walk into someone's house. I looked around the room for Julie. She was no where in sight. "Of course." I sighed. I could feel my anxiety start to kick in. It was a pretty big party, so there was a maybe 20% chance I would find her. I decided to explore the house. I went upstairs where there was little to no people. I walked into the bathroom, and shut the door. "It's okay, Allison." I repeated to myself, rubbing my temples. I walked out of the bathroom without looking and ran into someone. Ashton.

"Sorry." I muttered and tried to get out of his way.

"Hey no," he said grabbing my hand. "It's okay."

I looked down at our hands and started to blush. He dropped my hand as soon as he saw my cheeks redden.

"Do you want to hang out with me?" He asked.

"Depends. Where are we going to go?" I replied. I did not want to be out in that crowd again.

"Luke's room. I'm not really into parties." He said, looking down.

"Me neither. Sure, I'll hang out with you." I said. I followed him to Luke's room. I sat on the bed, with my legs crossed. Ashton sat in front of me.

"I want to leave." I said, laying back on the bed. "Awe." Ashton said, rubbing my knee.

From: Jules
"Where you at?"

To: Jules
"Luke's room."

From: Jules
"Why?"

To: Jules
"Don't want to be here. Anxiety."

"I'll be right back." I told Ashton and made my way to the bathroom. I didn't realize until I locked myself in the bathroom, that I left my phone in Luke's room.

Ashton's P.O.V

"I'll be right back." Allison said. She had a look on her face, as if she were going to cry. Her phone vibrated on the bed. She got a text from Julie. I went on her phone, and read her last text. I knew she would get mad if if she caught me, but I still did it. "Anxiety?" I muttered. I felt bad for her.

To: Jules
"Hey..this is Ashton. Um is there anyway I could ease Allison's mind? She seems worried."

From: Jules
"Wait. Why are you on her phone?"

To: Jules
"She went to the bathroom."

From: Jules
"Get. Her. Out. Now."

To: Jules
"Why?"

From: Jules
"You don't know her like I do. Trust me. Get her out now."

I went to the bathroom and knocked.

Allison's P.O.V

I heard a knock shortly followed by my name. It was Ashton. I cursed under my breath. I can't let him see the scars. I forgot to hide them. I can't let him-anyone for that matter- know.

I didn't cut, while I was in here. I cried over every scar. Remembering why I created them. I tried my best to hide the puffiness of my eyes. He opened the door, causing me to jump. "How did you..?" I said, shocked. It was locked! "Luke's door doesn't lock." Ashton said, looking from me to my wrist. I hid my arm behind my back.

A look of sadness, anger, and fear washed over his face. He grabbed my worst that wasn't scarred, and dragged me back to Luke's room shutting the door.

"How long?" He asked.

"I wasn't cutting." I said through gritted teeth.

"How long." He demanded.

"A year." I whispered, looking down.

He grabbed my wrist and just stared at them, sadly. I pulled my wrist away and ran. Ran as far as I could. Away from Luke's house. Away from Ashton. Away from Julie. I was a month clean. Was. When I arrived at my house, I slowed down. I didn't need my parents getting suspicious. "Hey honey. I'm going out for awhile. Your dad will be home in about an hour." My mom said. I nodded, and walked quickly up to my room. I ran into my bathroom, shutting the door. I grabbed my blade, and was lost in memory.

I didn't notice Julie and Ashton come into my bathroom. "Alli. Please." Julie whispered. Ashton ran up to me, took the blade out of my hand and shoved it in his pocket. "Give them back!" I said. Julie knelt down in front of me. "You were one month clean. You were doing so well. What happened?" She said. I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped. I became completely vulnerable in front of them. I was shattered. You see, I am a piece of glass. Fragile and easy to break. If you put enough pressure on me, I break. I broke in front of them. The only two people who cared about me. The only two people who knew. They both came on either side of me, hugging me. I showed them something I have never showed anyone else before. I showed them the thing that caused me a tremendous amount of sadness every night. I pulled out my phone, and showed them the hate I had been receiving.

AN: so this was emotional chapter. Wow. This is also my longest chapter. Anyways, leave a comment on how you feel about this story so far. Ily xx