Chapter Seven

We've been on tour for a week now. I've been avoiding Ashton ever since he took my phone. I know exactly what he did. He saw my tweet and read my texts.

"Alli, I'm sorry." Ashton said.

"Mhm." I mumbled, walking away. I'm overreacting, I know. The thing is, I didn't want Ashton-or anyone for that matter- to know about Ethan. The thing that hurt the most was that Ashton just read my texts. He could've asked about my tweet.

As I was walking away, Ashton grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. The bathroom is probably one of the only places you get privacy.

"I'm sorry we read your texts, but we saw your tweet and got worried you were going to do something to yourself."

"You could've asked why I tweeted what I did. Julie was the only one that was supposed to know about that, but you looked on my phone, and found out. Now I have two people always wondering when Allison would break or when Allison would get to the point of death." I said. I turned around, and walked towards the door. Ashton placed his hands on my shoulders and made me sit down on the floor.

"Okay. I'm sorry for caring. I probably care to much. All I wanted to do was calm your nerves. Of course I worry about you, knowing about what you've done. I can't help that I don't want my friend to commit suicide. I'm sorry."

"You know what. Let's just drop it. I'm done talking about it." I said, leaving the bathroom. I heard Ashton sigh as I walked out.

...

To: Mom
"Love you all! Hope you're doing well! I miss you all like crazy!"

"Knock Knock." Michael said. I was sitting on my bunk, with my elbows propped on my knees. I turned my head so I was looking at him, then I looked away.

"Hey." I said.

"Look. What we did was wrong, I know. Ashton just wants what's best for you."

"We're not even close." I said. At least that's what I made myself believe.

"He wants you all to be." Michael whispered.

With that, I got up and left the tour bus. I've spent to much time in there. Luckily, there were no fans. I guess security told them to go home. I don't know, I've never really been to many concerts.

I sat with my legs crossed. I sat there just thinking for awhile. A couple minutes later I found myself lightly singing Terrible Things by Mayday Parade. I've been listening to that a lot recently. It just relates to me. I love songs that relate to what you're feeling. It's reassuring to know that someone else has gone through the same thing you have.

"So don't fall in love, there's just to much to loose. If you're given the choice, then I beg you to choose to walk away. Walk away, don't let him get to you. I can't bear to see the same happen to you. Now son, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things." I sang softly.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Ash!" Michael said, waving me over to a window. He and Luke were looking out the open window.

"Wha-" I started.

They held a finger to their lips. "Listen." Luke whispered.

"...Now son, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things." I heard a voice sing. It was so soft, I could barely hear it, yet so beautiful. I looked out the window and saw Allison sitting down.

"Damn." I said.

"That was majestic." Michael said.

Allison's P.O.V

Today was the last day of tour. It was also the last concert. I decided to stay in the crowd this time.

@5sos-- this is gonna be a special concert;) @allibear

...

"This song was written mostly by Ash, but we pitched in. This is for our friend. She knows who she is. Hopefully." Luke said, laughing.

"She sits at home with the lights out. Seeing life in different colors. I think it's time that we wake up. Let me take you away." Luke sang.

"We can run down the streets." Calum sang.

"With stars in our eyes." Ashton sang. Ashton scanned the crowd, until he found me. When we locked eyes, he winked. I blushed and looked away.

I got lost in the song.

"Hey we're taking on the world! I'll take you where you want to go! Pick you up if you fall to pieces! Let me be the one to save you!" They sang together.

...

I hung around backstage waiting for Ashton. He came up to me. "Uh..hey. Look I'm really sor-" he started. I interrupted him with a hug.

"Shut up so I can forgive you." I told him.

He hugged me tighter. I heard Luke whisper something to Calum along the lines of, "I told you so."

"Shut up, Lucifer!" I said.

I pulled away from our embrace and got on my phone.

@allibear-- thank you @5sos :))))

@ashton5sos-- whatever, @allibear ;)

I watched as the rumors started. Everybody was wondering if Ashton and I were a thing. Sadly, there was still hate. I can't blame them though. I mean I'd be upset if my favorite band member was in a relationship.

...

"1 hour away from Sydney!" The tour bus driver said.

I let out a sigh of relief, while laying on my bunk.

"How'd you like the tour, lovely." Ashton said, picking my legs up, sitting down, and putting my legs on top of his.

I raised my eyebrows at his nickname.

"Lovely?" I questioned.

"Yes, beautiful." He said, cheekily.

"Shut up, you dork." I smiled. I won't lie, I like the nicknames.

"Nah, gorgeous. Not unless you give me a hug."

I sighed, but I gave in. I wrapped my arms around his torso.

He pulled away and kissed my cheek. My phone dinged, signaling that I got a text. My phone was in between Ashton and I.

From: Jerkkk
"i miss you :-("

I looked up at Ashton to see that he is looking down at my phone. There was this look on his face. It looked almost like anger.

To: Jerkkk
"Unfortunate."

"Um..I'm sorry." I started.

"That's Ethan right?" Ashton asked. I nodded.

With that, he got up and left. Everybody leaves.

AN: I'm so excited for this story! If you have any feedback please let me know! Thanks for the votes on this story! Love you!