Chapter Thirteen

DISCLAIMER: ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING THIS.

From: ashy
"Get dressed. The boys and I have a surprise for you. Be ready in 30"

To: ashy
"Okay. Should I be scared"

It was 9:30 on a Saturday. I got out of bed and got dressed. I wore an oversized sweatshirt-as it was getting colder outside- some jeans and a pair of black converse. I wore my hair down and applied a little makeup.

Knock. Knock. Knock. I ran downstairs and opened the door. There was no one there. I looked down to see a stuffed elephant. There was a note written on it.

"I know you love elephants. His name is Dumbo. Follow the rose petals, love."

There were red rose petals leading me to another gift. It was a bag. Classy. On it, it said:

"Put all of your gifts in here, I hope this lifts your mood."

I put the elephant in the bag and followed the rose petals.

It lead me to the park. The park was gorgeous. It had lush green grass that swayed in the wind. It had beautiful pink trees. The rose petals led to a park bench. On the bench was a guitar.

"Somebody told me that you're smile grows bigger when you play guitar, I hope I'll be able to see that smile more often now."

I smiled. He was so cheesy. I followed the rose petals to the lake, that was in the middle of the park. Ashton sat there, watching the lake with a guitar.

"Ashton.." I began.

"Shh." Ashton said, strumming his guitar.

"I took you at your word,
When you said you would steal my heart.
Yeah, this might sound absurd,
But would you be my thief,
Take all of me,
Every part.

Love, love, love is my crime.
So baby, come catch me and let's do the time.

I think we might be outlaws.
I think I might be in love.
'Cause I'm all out of reasons,
Like seasons,
Winter, summer, fall
they're all washed up.
If you're still way over there,
Maybe slide on in by my side.
'Cause I'm just an outlaw,
Wanted if you want me.
I love you every day and night."

I smiled and hugged him.

"How did you know that was my favorite song?" I asked, still hugging him.

"Your mom may have helped." He replied.

"GROUP HUG" Michael yelled, followed by Calum and Luke. They all joined our hug.

"You didn't have to buy me that guitar you know." I said, looking at Ashton.

"We all pitched in, beautiful. It was nothing." He said, smiling.

"Thank you all." I said, hugging each and every one of them.

The world may be a horrible place filled with drugs, and abuse, and mistreat. There are so many good things though. When you find people who actually care, it's amazing. Friends are the best thing you can give yourself. They provide happiness, love, compassion. They're there for you when no one else is. They have your back through everything, and you there's. It's an amazing chain reaction of kindness. And I could never be more grateful.

AN: okay I'm obsessed with this song and it's not on spotify :(

The song is Outlaws by David Lambert

Over 100 people are reading this and that's like crazy.

Vote/Comment/Follow for a shoutout Monday!

Love you all so so much! xoxo