Chapter Seventeen

To: ashy
"need to talk to you. now"

How do I say this? How do I tell him the news?

...

"Alli? Are you okay?" Ashton said, out of breath.

I nodded, holding back my tears.

"I'm...I'm...moving." I said. I looked away from him.

"What? To where? Why?" Ashton said, lifting my chin up.

"America." I said.

Ashton's face was unreadable. It looked like sadness, frustration, grief.

"Ash?"

"America?"

I nodded.

"But why?"

I took a deep breath, knowing this would be the hardest thing to say.

"They found my father. He's in..Texas."

Ashton's P.O.V

I walked home that day. I called the boys and told them to meet me at my place. I walked through the door, Michael, Luke, and Calum looking at me with concerned eyes.

"She's moving. To America." I whispered, tears streaming down my face at this point.

"What." Luke said. Calum turned away from us, as if it hurts to look at us.

"I already knew.." Calum muttered.

"She told me last night. She didn't want to tell you. She was crying when she called me."

I looked at my shoes.

Allison was a piece of glass. She was pure and clear. She was also fragile. If you put to much pressure on her she'll crack. The poor girl was living in a nightmare. A never ending nightmare. She had so many things happen to her that shouldn't have happened.

AN: next update will have a authors note. It'll talk about a sequel and whatnot.

Love you all!