Chapter Fourteen

"Hey, Alli! You got a letter in the mail!" My mom said, placing my mail on my dresser. I replied a quick thank you and got up. I opened the letter that had my name written in neat handwriting. I recognized it as Ashton's.

That's boys handwriting makes mine look like a fetus wrote it.

I opened the letter;

You are invited to Ashton's Punk Ass Sleepover

Requirements:
-yourself
-your shit

Be outside your door at 8 pm.

-ashy

I laughed at his childish invite. That was one of the many things I admired about Ashton. He could be completely professional and mature at some times, and then other times he could be as immature as ever.

...

"GET IN THE CAR, WERE GOING SHOPPING." Ashton yelled, smirking. I laughed.

"Can we watch Mean Girls tonight?" I asked, looking at him.

"Duh. That's Michael's favorite." He said, smiling.

"What's yours?"

"Pursuit of Happiness."

"I've never seen that."

"Well tonight, my friend, were watching Mean Girls and then Pursuit of Happiness. You'll love it." Ashton said, smiling his adorable smile.

When we arrived at Ashton's, Michael, Luke, and Calum were already there.

"Where's your mom, Ash?" I asked, looking at him.

"I love when you call me that." Ashton said, pecking my lips.

I smiled.

"And my mom won't be home until tomorrow night. She's at some work thing. I don't know." He said, answering my question.

"Get in here! We're watching Mean Girls!" Ashton yelled.

Shortly after Ashton made the announcement, I heard a scream. Michael ran into the living room followed by Luke and Calum with a huge smile on his face.

I ran to the couch and made myself comfortable: head resting on the armrest and my legs outstretched. Calum picked my legs up, sat down, and placed my legs over his lap.

"Cal. Man. What are you doing?" Ashton asked, noticing our position.

"Sitting down..?" He answered.

Ashton rolled his eyes and lifted my head so he could sit down. When he was finished sitting down he placed my head on his lap. Michael made himself comfortable on the love seat with Luke.

Calum started the movie.

...

Calum began to tap his fingers on my leg. I thought about how Ashton always does that. I smiled to myself. I felt my eyes begin to get heavy. I felt someone poke my cheek, but exhaustion creeped up on me and swallowed me whole. I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone saying my name.

"Allison. Allison." It said, in a taunting voice.

"He doesn't love you. He's using you. You're to clueless to see." The voice said, getting louder as I gained consciousness.

The strange thing was all I could see was darkness.

"Who are you?" I said.

"I'm you, Allison." The voice said.

"What?" I said.

"Remember those nights you sat a,one in your room and cried? Remember those voices? That was me. That was you. Ashton is lying to you. He doesn't love you, you foolish girl. You're so young. You don't know what love is." It said.

Then it clicked. The voices were coming back. But why? Why are they coming back?

"Ugly." The voice said.

"Shut up!" I cried.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Shut up!" Allison yelled. I looked down at her in alarm to see that her eyes were shut. She had tears streaming down her face. I looked at Calum. A look of nervousness appeared in his eyes.

"What do I do?" I mouthed.

"Wake her up, you dumbass!" Luke yelled.

"Allison! Allison! Wake up!" I yelled, shaking her.

Allison's P.O.V

"Allison! Wake up!" I heard a voice say. This voice wasn't the voice I previously heard though. This voice was Ashton's.

My eyes shot open. I saw Ashton and the rest of the boys looking down on me.

I covered my face with my hands and started to cry.

"Shhh. It was just a dream. It's alright." Ashton said, stroking my hair.

"They're back." I said, in between sobs.

"What's back?" Ashton asked. I didn't have to tell him though. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Calum, can you carry her up to my room and stay with her? I'm going to get her something." I heard Ashton say.

Calum scooped me up so he was holding me bridal style and brought me up to Ashton's room. He laid me on the bed and put the blankets on my shaking body. Calum climbed in bed next to me and put his arm around me. I cuddled into him. We ended up falling asleep like that. At least he did. I closed my eyes, but I could feel someone's eyes on me.

AN: can we take a moment and realize how freakin neat Ashton's writing is though (picture above)

The song for this chapter is See You Again by Wiz Khalifa. It has literally nothing to do with this chapter but it's my favorite song and it kinda inspired me to write this chapter.

Trying to update everyday is hella hard man. It takes me like two days to write a chapter.

Vote/Comment/Follow for a shoutout Monday. Ilya!!

PS: tell me how you're liking this book.

PPS: I keep catching my crush looking at me and it's like confusing me. Freaking boys man.