11 | 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻.

Gwen Stefani - Bubble Pop Electric

The sun woke me up with its harsh gleam through the curtains. I peaked my eyes open and found myself next to a Sasha. She was adorable even when sleeping; her cheeks all puffy and lips pouted.

I checked my phone.

8:55 AM

Mine and Sasha's first lecture of the day started in thirty minutes.

"Hey." I poked her nose.

Still asleep.

"Hey-hey." I poked her nose again, smiling.

She let out a sleepy 'mmm?' and lifted her heavy lids.

"Give me... five... ten... minutes..." She mumbled, then her eyes fluttered shut again.

"Morning!" Tori called from the other side of the room, her voice cheery even though it was a dreary morning.

"Morning mom number 2." I returned, "Sash, get up. Seriously."

"Gimme... five..." She babbled again.

"We have potions class in thirty minutes." I joked, which caught Sasha's sleepy attention.

"I'm up, I'm up..." She slowly twisted her body into a long stretch, then proceeded to literally slide off of the bed until we were giggling at it.

*

The second I set foot in professor Levi's lecture room with Sasha and Tori — all three of us ten minutes late — he scolded us quite vehemently and seared our faces with a judgmental stare.

We apologized a few times over, then he finally let us sit down after assigning us extra homework for today's lecture.

"He sure doesn't give us any breaks, that short cu-" I began, but Sasha nudged me before I could get out the last bit.

I smiled cheekily at her, and she whispered a quick succession of 'shshshs' while sucking in her giggles. We sat side by side and spread out our books and laptops in preparation while Levi wrote neatly on the board.

The door flew open and in walked another guilty suspect; Jean. Levi gave him the same sentence as us: ungodly excess homework.

Jean smiled guiltily at us, then transformed it into a genuine smile as he took a seat next to me.

"Can't believe I'm later than you guys." He cheeked.

"What's your excuse?" I teased.

"What's your excuse?" He teased back, his grin suggestive enough to get me going.

"Never mind." I shook my head with a smile.

There was that familiar flirting feeling in our air, but it was very different to Armin's and Eren's. Speaking of those devils; I noticed the two of them sitting together, but not talking very much. I observed Eren for a long moment — he was clearly bothered by a certain something.

Eren had moody days very often, so seeing him with such a cold and offensive demeanor seemed like nothing new to everyone else. But, see, I knew the cause of this moody day.

I regrettably spent longer staring at Eren than is socially acceptable. It was an extreme sport; observing his exquisite features and how — despite his lack of energy — he was still murderously gorgeous. He hadn't bothered to sweep his hair back into a bun today; it framed his face, a few stray strands adding to his overall disheveled look.