12 | 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀.

Cws:
Mild violence (fistfight), smoking + drinking

Lana - Lolita

Because of a tense, uncertain air filling every space that Eren and I occupied together, he avoided me like the plague. He was either on a sweaty 'date' or hanging with Armin. On the unfortunate occasion where we were forced to be in each other's presence, however, this air oftentimes erupted with an unexpected argument. One spark was enough to create a forest fire, and there was no quelling Eren's temper once it reached its peak.

Retorting only worsened the situation, yet I did it anyway. He'd get up in my face and hiss 'bite me' in a low, threatening tone. He'd ridicule me to death if he knew that it scrambled my insides when he said that — that I clenched my thighs together in response to it each time.

He showed no interest in me — not in that way, anyways. He delighted in being a sadist towards me in any way he possibly could. He turned me on, but it was for naught.

Only a few days had passed since we made out. We didn't mention it once. It was lingering in the back of our minds, but neither of us dared to address it. We both believed that if we pretended it didn't happen, then it didn't actually happen.

I went on with life. And by 'life', I'm referring to laying on my bed alone struggling to answer the first question to Levi's ungodly homework. Hange's homework was hard, sure, but it was enjoyable so I had no problem finishing it within an hour. However, Levi... he was a sadistic opponent to my academic acceleration.

I was 'focusing' on the question when the door was bust open by two familiar giggling boys. The blond who put a smile on my face, then the brunette who stole it away the second his deadpan eyes met mine.

"Boys." I greeted them lazily, my voice as dead as my brain.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n." Armin chanted like an excited puppy, then kneeled at the edge of my bed playfully while Eren took off his coat.

"Hey, that's my name, how did you know?" I smiled.

"Are you coming with tonight?" He looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Where?" I inquired.

"Jean wanted everyone to come with to this club over in Trost." Armin explained.

I could see Eren looking at me out of the corner of his eye, and it immediately unsettled my stomach.

"Why didn't Horse-Face ask me himself?" I acted hurt.

"He's on a date." Eren answered, his deadpan eyes flitting between Armin and I — eyeing down our proximity on my bed.

"Yeah — 'refused to tell us with who." Armin shook his head in disappointment, then created distance between us as soon as he noticed the look in Eren's eyes.

"Oh, excuse me." I hummed, then picked up my phone to text my girls.

You
you guys coming with tonight??

Sasha
DUHHH 💃

Ymir
Yeah ofc

Ymir
God forbid I let Sasha in a club without mommy supervision -_-