14 | 𝗧𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁.

Doja - Candy

It was embarrassing how quickly I trotted over to Armin's dorm. This morning's cherry kisses were still fresh on my mind. Can I be blamed for wanting to taste more?

My heart was fluttering uncontrollably in my throat as I climbed the flights of stairs to reach his level. I smiled a little to myself before I rapped my fist against the door.

When it flung open I was greeted with Connie's distressed face. Armin was rolling with laughter, since it was so uncharacteristic of Connie to be in such a fuss.

"Fucking — shut up — God — I — hate — everything — " Connie snapped, blushing up to his ears. Armin hiccoughed his laughter into his pillow.

"Do I — whatisthishair? — do I look good? " Connie asked me, mumbling to himself in the middle as he anxiously tussled his hair in the mirror.

I opened my mouth to answer, but he interrupted.

"Actually don't — " He sighed.

"You look great, honey, don't worry about it." Armin answered.

Connie let out a strained groan to emphasize his stress.

"Go on — get outta here, loverboy." He kicked at him playfully.

Armin's irises swirled with excitement — for me? God, it gave me an ego rush.

Connie let out an even more strained groan and then left for his date with Sasha — which of course "wasn't a date!".

*

Armin looked at me, ensuring his sapphire irises shattered my soul.

"Sit." He patted next to him on the bed.

I tentatively sat next to him.

My heart thumped uncomfortably in my chest. Scalding heat invaded my cheeks, too, however, Armin was studiously composed; laid back in a lax position on his bed, clad in his usual white shirt under a black wool sweater — that was shifted up a little from his hips, giving hint at his V-line.

"So," He said in a long hum, fiddling with the hem of that fucking white shirt.

"What?" I returned timidly.

His lips creased into a devil's smile, and his words rang in my ear; "Id like to show you how much of a devil I can be..."

"What? What is it?" I urged when he didn't respond.

"I'm just curious," He looked away, then lightly scratched his neck, " — you know — " He stalled, " — what else you're into."

"Sh..." I looked down shyly, "Shut up." I smiled.

"I'm just curious." He emphasized defensively, then straightened his posture and crossed his legs.

I stalled my response by fiddling with anything my fingers could find. He tilted his head and gave pleading eyes.

"Well..." I spoke in a small voice, "...I like praise."

I couldn't say more because his sapphire gaze destroyed my confidence.

"Sure," His began confidently, "I can do that."

I rubbed my lips together, then pushed out a coping laugh through my nose.

"Shut up..."

He straightened out his legs, then tamely patted on his lap twice, like thap thap.