𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘅

This page contains summaries of every chapter so that you can refer back to them. 

This is for you skim readers!

1 | Back home.
You return to your hometown in Paradis after living so long on the Marleyan coast. 

2 | Scent.
Eren has a problem with you early on, and you don't know why. Jean invites you to his party.

3 | In the bathroom.

Eren barges in on you in the bathroom. You meet Armin by kissing him for a dare.

4 | Mika.
You aid Eren's hangover and meet Mika for the first time in the dorm's showers. Armin asks you to be his project partner.

5 | Best friends.
You hang out with Eren and Armin and see just why they're best friends; their chemistry captivates you.

6 | Slumber party.

You attend a sleepover at Jean's and play a childish game of spin the bottle. Yes I hate this premise just as much as you do and I dearly wish to change it when I edit the story again.

7 | Alone with Armin

You and Armin have an intimate time, but later you find out that Eren left the sleepover. So you and Armin go looking for him.

8 | My drunk best friend.
You find Eren, then you and Armin carry him to the bus stop and have a deep conversation on the ride back to campus.

9 | Hungover.

You and Armin both agree that you're not serious, just playful. Come the night, you have vodka slushies with Armin and Eren after pulling a very childish prank on Levi's house. 

10 | Brunettes kiss better.

Eren initiates a fervent make-out, but you end up going to Sasha's dorm at the end.

11 | But blondes have more fun.
You spent the night at Sasha's. You and Eren don't address what happened last night. 

12 | Blinding lights.

Looking for Eren after he got into a fight with Reiner at the nightclub.

13 | We can't be friends.
Visiting Hannes' diner with Eren, Mika and Armin. Has the make-out scene with Armin behind the diner. 

14 | Taste test.

Armin asks what else you're into, and indulges in your praise kink.

15 | Birthday.
On Monday you hang out with your parents. Then your birthday is spent partially at Hannes' diner.

16 | Afterparty.

The rest of your birthday is spent at a party at Jean's. You danced with Armin to try and make Eren jealous, but he tops you.

17 | Tattoos and nudes.

You saw Eren having an argument at a restaurant with his ex, Janelle. You get a tattoo with Sasha and accidentally send Eren a nude.

18 | Devil.

7k words of Eren smut hehe

19 | Train.

Guilt sets in. You're now staying in Sasha's dorm to avoid Eren. At the train station you share a moment with your dad and break down crying in public.

20 | Angel.

Comforting Jean because Mika rejected him. A lot of Armin fluff, but before it gets into smut, you're interrupted.

21 | Friday.

Getting fish and chips and hanging out with Armin, Connie and Jean. Encountering Eren at the end, and it's awkward.

22 | Arcade.

Sending Armin the nude you originally intended to send him, not Eren, while in public at an arcade with Mika, Eren and Sasha. You meet your old friend, Floch, and invite him and Marco to Jean's party.

23 | Get it.

Eren's recent behavior put you in a strange mood. You find yourself zoning out at Jean's party, then tumbling out of the bathroom giggling with Sasha. The start of a long night.

24 | A kiss or two.

You receive an unwanted kiss from your old friend, Floch. At the end, you find yourself getting fast food with Eren and Armin, but end up back in your dorm with Eren. 

25 | Patterns.

Implied smut with Eren at 3 am. He upsets you and you seek out Armin. You notice a pattern; you keep forgiving Eren even when he upsets you. Armin's birthday is coming up.

26 | Pretty boys cry.

Coming soon! Armin's birthday ends in tears.