A 12k and late valentines special

so i decided to give this damn book a special, even though its friggin cringe and I'm fkin late. It's just a short special so, don't expect much HAHAHAH

.

.

.

"My cute, little foxy~" Yeji slurred, giving Yeonjun a hug whilst sitting on his lap. Obviously drunk. Of course, Yeonjun knew it was Ryujin whose responsible for making her drunk, but right now, Yeji needs to rest.

But, that's not exactly in Yeji's vocabulary right now, seeing as she's drunk asf. "Foxy~ Why don't we have fun tonight?~" she cooed, giving Yeonjun a playful smirk, which made him blush. That's not something you see in Yeji everyday. Usually she nags him around like his mom rapping.

But this very moment, she dared to give him butterflies in his stomach. "Yeji, you're drunk, you need to rest-"

It's no surprise, she suddenly kissed him, again, she's drunk. Yeonjun however sat still, appalled with what was happening. Yeji kissing his lips. "As you can see, I'm perfectly fine. I aint drunk..." she stuttered, giving him a look. 

He was just staring at nothingness when he jolted in shock when he suddenly heard his phone ringing. He gently placed Yeji on the couch and promptly took his phone only to see Soobin calling him.

"I think you better watch out for your girlfriend there, she's a psycho when she's drunk. You should've seen her when me and Lia fetched her and Ryujin. Lia's taking care of her now, i called to warn you..."

He scowled at Soobin's statement, oblivious with what he meant by that. Why the hell would he call and warn him? It's not like something would happen right?

"I know you're wondering why I'm warning you, but you better think about it~ There's only the two of you there... And, I think something WILL happen..." Soobin laughed hysterically, quickly ending the phone call with Yeonjun wonder what the hell was that all about.

"Ah, Soobin has called, I see..." Yeji giggled, gaining Yeonjun's attention. But, that's when Yeonjun realized what he meant.

"Choi Soobin that bastard..." he growled, trying his bet not to look at yeji who was eyeing him with a look as if she's preying for him. Waiting for the right moment to pounce on him.

"Oh who tf cares, it's not like I can refuse her charm..." he chuckled lowly to himself. With a smirk, he looked back to Yeji who mirrored his smirk.

"I believe, this'll be a long night..."

.

.

.

Fccccccckkkkkkkkkk so fckin cringeeeeeee.

Omg, what was I thinking...

Anyhow, that's all for the special chapter, thank you so much for 12k reads! Ilyasm! Have a great day ahead of you and stay safe everyone! Till then,

I shall take my leave.

Bye!