Chapter 15 : Hangout

.

.

.

A beautiful morning of a saturday, TXT and ITZY got up early and prepared their clothes for their camping. They're going to meet up in Yeji's house at 9am sharp. Yeji is a bit strict when it comes to the said time.

Yuna woke up with a good start,got out from bed with a big smile etched on her face. Quickly went to shower,got dressed and prepared her things. Finally a day with her eonnies made her happy.

Ryujin on the other hand,felt a bit off today,the thought of seeing Soobin that she would most likely avoid and her Lia eonnie together kind of,disappointed her. She really didn't want to come,but still she wanted to hang out with her best friends so she decided to come. If your wondering,she doesn't hold a grudge against Lia,obviously cause she respects her that much and treats her as a sister along with the other girls.

But it just upsets her that Soobin and Lia are together when she was starting to fall for him. She doesn't know though,but it seems like her old self is coming back,the once old attitude she tried forgetting is slowly coming back. Ever since she saw Soobin and her Lia eonnie together.

Maybe keeping a cold shoulder on Soobin would erase her feelings for him. Avoiding him at all costs would be hard,but its worth a try.

Yeji,took a morning run before preparing herself since it's still 7am. Taking a turn to the right,she bumped on a guy wearing all black and a mask. Him on top of her.

"Oh I'm sorry-"

"Yeji?!"

"Yeonjun?!"

Yeonjun widened his eyes in shock as he finally noticed their position,and so did Yeji.

"Kids these days... All lovey dovey"

At the remark of the of two grandparents passing by. The two widened their eyes in shock,and Yeonjun quickly got off Yeji.

"Uh... Um,I- uh,I'm sorry about that" Yeonjun stuttered in embarassment,avoiding eye contact with her as possible.

"Uh... Um,I-It's o-okay..." Yeji smiled awkwardly,scratching the back of her nape.

"Uh,I-I should get g-going now..." She was about to pass him,when he held her wrist and intertwined their fingers together.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She exclaimed. The flustered Yeji and Yeonjun was now long gone. But back to the confident person they are.

"What do you think?" He smirked. And Yeji knew,that smirk of his is up to no good.

"Let go." She tried tugging back her hand from his,but he kept a strong hold. Either way,she has nothing to do for she knew that it was useless to argue with him.

.

.

.

10am and all of them are gathered in Yeji's house,checking if their their things are complete,waiting for the driver that Chaeryoung hired.

"When is it coming?" Huening Kai whined out loud for the nth time "Be patient and wait,you've been saying that for the past 5min" Soobin hit the back of his head as Kai tumbled on the floor. Which earned a bunch of loud laughters echoing the living room.

"Hyung! What did you do that for?!" He whined once more "Hm... It was just right for Soobin oppa to hit you,because if you would have said that one more time,i would have done the same,so... Fair enough" Yuna shrugged,and the laughter inside the living room intensified,which resulted to a beet red Hyuka. Accept for Ryujin who seemed to not care what's happening around her.