Chapter 19: A Visit

.

.

.
'junnie! Make it fast! Your so slow!'

'Stop screaming okay?! I can still hear you!'

'Sheesh! You wouldn't even listen if I won't scream that loud' the cat eyed little girl whined in annoyance,giving a little huff before glaring cutely at the smiling boy.

'Aww,is my little jiji Mad?' ruffling her hair teasingly

'get away from me you sly fox!' she immediately threw his hand away from her while still pouting.

'aww come on now kitty' he chuckled 'I'm sorry'

The cat-eyed little girl turned to the boy and gave him a tight hug. 'I was just acting Yeonjunnie' she giggled before pulling away from the hug and running away from the boy who was trying to catch her.

'wait! **** Stop! You'll--'
.

.

.
Morning came,Yeji got up from bed and did her usual morning routine and was walking along the streets of their neighborhood,feeling a bit disappointed.

Remembering what had happened between Yeonjun and Yeonjun,and hearing Jiwon's words repeating over and over inside her head.

Turning to a corner where Yeonjun's house is,she tried hard not to look at that direction.

But,when she turned her head to look at him,her face turned in to a scowl, scrutinizing the blonde boy not wearing his school uniform,but an all black outfit. (Guys,I don't want to describe in detail)

Hopping on his motorcycle and driving off to who knows what.

'where the hell is he going dressed up like that?!'

But didn't bother to follow him and proceeded to walking back to class.
.

.

.
She arrived at school, expecting Yeonjun around. But he's not there.

Only to be greeted by five figures approaching her way.

"Hi Yeji! Where's Yeonjun?" The short blonde asked. To be honest, she's puking in the inside. Smiling innocently,Yeji knew she was being sarcastic,she sensed it from the start.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not his keeper bitch" She remarked,brushing past her, intentionally brushing hard past her shoulder.

Eunji on the other hand wouldn't want to lose against her "Bitch huh, Let's get this over with, I'll cut off this stupid plastic act. All I wanted for you to do is,Leave my Yeonjun alone"

Yeji halted to a stop and turned to the short blonde,moving closer until she was towering over her. "My Yeonjun? Who said he was yours?" She smirked.

"Me,got a problem with that?" The blonde inched closer.

"Oh? I reckon that he never said anything like that or seemed to be interested in you" Yeji scoffed,pushing the short blonde with her finger.

"Just- Just leave him alone,and we won't be having my problems!" The blonde warned.

"Just so you know,you are the problem" turning on her heel and walking away,leaving a fuming Eunji with her members trying not to laugh at her.
.

.

.
Coming in the classroom,she was greeted by the four girls looking so mischievous today.

"So, defending your strong relationship huh?" Ryujin started,glancing at the giggling girls beside her.