Chapter 30: Safe with me 💜

.

.

.

BANG!

"Yeonjun!"

"Yeji!"

It all happened so fast,And Soobin saw everything,a man was about to shoot Yeonjun down when he made a run for it and blocked the bullet for Yeonjun,and got hit on the shoulder. Not knowing that Ryujin was following behind. She was about to block the bullet for him and Yeonjun,when Soobin got hit first,and she was already too late.

"Soobin!"

"Soobin!"

"No!" She shouted,the moment she realized he was already bleeding a lot,she ripped out a part of her shirt and placed it on his shoulder to stop the bleeding.

BANG!

Yeonjun saw Hyunjin pass by with a gun,chasing the man who shot Yeonjun with the others "Jisung!" Yeonjun called

"Fuck! Ryu! Don't!" He growled,the moment his wound was pressed by Ryujin's cloth,he opened his eyes and smiled weakly.

He raised his hands and zipped up the leather jacket that Ryujin was wearing and patted her head "Geez,I'm not dying..." He laughed

"Stop joking around you mother fucker!" She cussed while focusing on stopping the blood from flowing.

.

Yeonjun looked around and found the masked man running away,he left Ryujin and Soobin moments ago when he called Jisung to help,but that's when he looked around and found Yeji already unconscious and alone,he quickly ran to her and untied her from the chair,he then stood up and spotted the man running away from them,he quickly took out his gun and pointed it at his direction...

BANG! BANG!

"NO!!!" He yelled when the man had already ran out and escaped,it was too late... Now he'll never know why they took Yeji...

He looked around him and carried Yeji and spotted the three,Ryujin,Soobin,and Jisung,and decided to go with them.

"Ah! Shit!"

"Help the kids to the ambulance,shit!"

The other Officers placed down their guns and helped Soobin who was shot on the shoulder.

"Damn Soobin! We fucking told you and Yeonjun Hyung to stay but you didn't!" Beomgyu ranted,while Soobin just chuckled at them.

"The fuck you laughing about Hyung!" Taehyun cussed,while glaring at Soobin who was scowling at him.

"Yeonjun Hyung! You really don't listen! We told you not to come but you still did! We almost thought you died in there!" Hyuka yelled at the lemon haired guy.

"You piece of shit,can you stop yelling at me like a dolphin?! I was unscathed! What do you think of me I don't fucking know how to handle a gun?!" Yeonjun yelled back while the other three watch them bickering.

"Well how was I supposed to know?! You never told us anything about that!" Hyuka yelled back

"well,now you know!"

"Okay damn. Your both going to break my eardrums with all those bickering" Soobin interjected before this bickering turns in to a wrestling contest. A harmless one though. They'll never do that to each other.