Chapter 8 : Welcome

.

.

.

"Oh my gosh! Beomgyu! You are here! OMG!" She jumped in excitement. Engulfing the boy named Beomgyu in to a hug.

Beomgyu smiles happily but turns to the boy who is standing and look at them with confusion.

Soobin in the other hand confused too.

'Who the hell is that boy?'

That guy even makes Ryujin hug him with a big smile on her face. It seems like they're both close. He wonders who's that boy in Ryujin's life.

Slowly walking up to them, he was observing him from a far. As he got closer, Ryujin pulled off from their hug and took Soobin's arm.

"By the way, this is my friend, Soobin."She introduced him and got a smile from the other boy in front of him, which he gives him back a dimple smile.

"Nice to meet you.." Beomgyu greeted, shaking hands with Soobin.

"And Soobin, this is Beomgyu, my childhood bestfriend."She exclaimed excitedly.

"Pleased to meet you too..." Soobin nodded as he shook hands with him. A bit awkward.

"By the way, how was Canada? Did you have fun there?"Ryujin asked excitedly.

"Yeah, one of my--almost best moment in my life."Beomgyu said. Looking at Ryujin.

Ryujin confused, "Why is it almost?"

"Because the best moments of my life is now, meeting you again, Ryu."Beomgyu said with his sweetest smile.

Ryujin smiled shyly, "Awww~~ That's cute~"

That makes Soobin a bit confused. He thought that, Beomgyu is not only her bestfriend. There's something going on between them. More like lovers?

After that flirty session, Ryujin asked in curiosity, "Where do you live now, Gyu?"

"Oh, I live right over there across the street. We just transferred this morning."He explained cheerfully and that makes Soobin fake smiled to not seems rude for staring at him quietly.

'I guess, he ain't that bad after all.' Soobin shrugged.

"How about you Soobin? Where do you live?"Beomgyu asked him who a half blank.

"Oh, over there, next to Ryujin's."He smiled at Beomgyu and it was being awkward again.

Seeing that, Ryujin had an idea, "Hey, why don't you both come for dinner? We can also make a party for your homecoming!" She said it excitedly.

"Yeah, why not?"
.

.

.

This is Soobin's first time meeting Ryujin's parents. They both look so kind and humble. They also welcomed him---who's actually Ryujin's new friend--so well as if They knew him before.

Soobin is still awkward about the 'Canada College' conversation between Beomgyu, Ryujin, and her parents. He would often space out and stare at nothingness and would get checked by Ryujin whenever she notices him.

The party has started when pizzas were coming. They are all having a great time, enjoying the moment they all share. Well, most of them.

But still, Soobin again and again feels uncomfortable. He looks like a stranger between them and Ryujin seems to have noticed his uncomfortable atmosphere surrounding him.

She holds his hand and smiled at him since she's just beside him, asking him with an are-you-okay-? Look, which he nodded and fake smiled to not make Ryujin worried.