Chapter 32- Our past (part 2)

.

.

.

'Come to _ _ _ _ Café. I want to talk to you and Yeonjun. It's about your past. I have something to say. Please come, I can't stay much longer. I really need to speak to the two of you'

-Unknown

.

.

.

"Do you know Who sent this?" Jisung finally spoke after the deafening silence that surrounded the room that was once cheerful and merry, now quiet and skeptical. Yeji looked up in confusion and frowned at the question thrown to her by Jisung.

"No..." she looked at Yeonjun who was staring at nothingness when he suddenly lost balance and fell on the floor, eyes closed.

"Shit! Yeonjun!"

"Yeonjun!"

The other boys watching the four were confused as to why he suddenly fainted, Minho stood up to help Jisung carry Yeonjun to the couch, while Felix went out to grab them a water and something to eat.

"What happened?" Changbin asked the other three who watched in confusion. 

"We don't really know..." Hyunjin uttered in shock, watching the boys assist Yeonjun, to lay comfortably on the couch.

Jisung on the other hand, after half carrying Yeonjun to the couch stood at the very corner while scrutinzing Yeonjun.

He knows very well, why he fainted. He's getting flash back's and that's for sure. And somehow, only this particular person is the only key to find Yeonjun's missing puzzle piece.

The piece to knowing the truth and THEIR past. And maybe, after those years of keeping the secret, he could finally stop worrying about Yeonjun and Yeji.

To be honest, he already knew Yeji. How? The four of them... Yeji, Yeonjun, Hyunjin, and Jisung were childhood best friends. Ryujin and Yeji only became childhood bestfriends after the accident that happened. But we'll get there later. 

Jisung knew Yeji since they were a child, they were of course as I mentioned, childhood best friends, but after that incident, memories of her childhood never came back to her memories, and what's worse when Yeji and her parents decided to transfer houses far away from them.

Far away from the place where she had fun memories. And the worse dream she thought would never come true.

And Yeonjun and Hyunjin followed after a few months. They separated them. And Jisung was left in their neighborhood. Not with his friends.

But that's when he met the other boys, changbin, felix,minho, bang chan, Seungmin, Jeongin, and woojin,he also left their neighborhood and to Seoul. But what surprised him was Hyunjin was also in their group. But the thing is, he doesn't go to the same school as them. 

And it surprised him even more when he saw Yeonjun and Yeji, but, the fact that Yeji doesn't remember him anymore, disappointed him. But at least that's what he thought, Yeonjun remebered him. And that's when he started visiting him again.

Jisung has been keeping an eye on Yeji since the first day when she was running on the side walk and Yeonjun talking to her on his motorcycle. Everyday when the ten of them would walk to school and back home. 

Even if they don't remember each other, he figured they never changed, seeing that, Yeonjun and Yeji grew closer day by day. Because they USED TO BE.

"Jisung, the hell are you doing there?! Come and help here!" Changbin scowled.

"Right... Coming..." He croaked. Snapping away from his train of thoughts and went to help the others with Yeonjun who hasn't woke up from his sleep.