Chapter 39: Cold Shoulder

.

.

.

"Yuna, where the hell are you? We're already in front of your house" Yeji said on the phone. Well, technically, their outside her house while waiting for her to finish, but it was kind of weird since, Yuna would already be waiting outside her house for them to arrive.

But now, it's the other way around "You guys go ahead, I still need to check on something" With that, she pressed the end button and laid on her bed, while the others outside stare in confusion.

"So... What did she say?" Soobin spoke for the first time "She said she ain't coming, might as well move on or we'll be late for school" Yeji groaned, giving a last glance at her house before proceeding to walk away from the youngers' house.

.

.

"Ugh! This is ridiculous!" She groaned, falling off her bed and landed on her butt 

"Why the hell am I even feeling this way?! This is mother fucking annoying!" She yelled, whilst stomping her feet "I mean, it's pretty ridiculous to act this way, maybe it's time to dash to school or I'll be late, damn it" She quickly took her bag and ran by the side walk.

And arrived on time in school before the bell rang 'damn, good thing I arrived on time or else I would've been in trouble'

She went towards her locker which was beside the person whom she would least want to see today. And it so happens that he was also getting his books from his locker.

"Oh yuna, what took you so long? We we're waiting for you" he said, noticing her prescence beside him.

Yuna on the other hand froze. She doesn't know how she really feels as of the moment. So she promptly took her books and ran to her class where the girls stared her way.

And, ofcourse she knows what's coming her way. With a sigh, she sat on her usual seat with the girls staring at her.

"What?" She glared. Getting a bit uncomfortable with their stares.

"Where have you been?"

"What took you so long?"

"When did you get here?"

"Who were you with?"

"What happened?"

Oh she knows this is coming alright. She just groaned and plugged on her earphones and took a nap while waiting for their teacher.

"What the heck? Did she just ignored us?" Ryujin asked in disbelief.

"She must have a reason to" Lia shrugged.

"Just let her be. She'll just open up when she wants to" Yeji smiled, glanced the youngers' way before going back to their conversation earlier.

.

.

.
Meanwhile, Kai stood there in shock. That never occured to him, he doesn't even know why she acted that way. Plus, he didn't know what he did wrong.

"Kai! What the hell are you doing?! Class is almost starting you asshole!" Yeonjun yelled, basically dragging him by the collar.

"Hyung! I forgot my books!" He said, breaking through yeonjun's hold on his collar.

"Kai!"
.

.

.
"Phew! Finally 2nd period ended!" Beomgyu yawned loudly, which gained the attention of the students in class.