Chapter 33- Be with You

.

.

.

"You don't need to run away, let's just let the police handle this and you and your family will be fine" Yeonjun pleaded.

"But... Even if I do that, nothing good will happen..."

"Trust me, please" She held the man's hand with pleading eyes that looked in to his deep and black once.

"I'll try..." He muttered.

.

.

"I'll try..."

.

.

Going back with a lot in their minds, When they arrived in the hospital, Soobin, Ryujin, and Hyunjin were already discharge from the hospital. And now all they have to do was get them home safely using Hyuka's car.

Yeji and Yeonjun don't need to come with them since their riding on his motorcycle. So Yeonjun revved on his engine with Yeji hugging him tightly again.

.

.

Instead of bringing her home, he brought her back to his house again "Why am I here? You should've taken me back home, not your damn house!" She yelled.

"Hm... But I want to, Besides your sister isn't home anyways" Yeonjun grinned before taking off his helmet and walking off to his front door.

"Are you coming or not?!" He scowled. Yeji's frown deepened, she has no choice but to go with him since her sister isn't home "Coming..." She groaned, stomping her feet while walking off to his house with a chuckling Yeonjun.

.

"Did you eat?" She blurted out

"I di-"

"Your way past lunch, you look crazy" She remarked, which Yeonjun pouted cutely.

"Well if I do look like crazy, then that's because I'm crazy for you..." Yeonjun smirked dangerously which Yeji blushed like a tomato red.

"What?" to say she's not blushing and trying to put on a cold and straight face was an understatement, she tried to, I guess. But seems like she's really blushing like crazy.

"Oh? Is my baby~ blushing?" He moved closer to her and tilted his head.

'baby? Is this guy for real? Who the fuck is he calling baby?!'

(says the cat eyed girl who's blushing under him. The one and only Choi Yeonjun.)

"W-Who the f-fuck are you calling b-b-baby?" She stuttered, damn that was not supposed to be a stuttering question, but oh well, guess she's too caught up with his beautiful face that was just a few inches from her.

"Oh? Who else?" He inched closer to her face which led hem to stumbling backwards and almost tripped, but like any cliche dramas, Yeonjun was there to catch her on time before her ass landed on the floor.

"Better be careful there princess, or else you'll hurt yourself" He smiled charmingly, the seductive Choi Yeonjun that was there just awhile ago, turned in to a prince like man in front of her in a matter of seconds, and that left her wondering.

"The fuck? Are you bipolar?" She asked out of nowhere when he finally let go of her "What makes you say that?" He asked in confusion, while going towards the kitchen counter.

"Awhile ago you look like a madman, but then now you just turned in to a handsome prince like man-"

"Woah, woah, woah, did you just called me prince like man? A handsome one?" He smirked, moving towards her way.

"I guess? I think it just came out of me by accident" She shrugged, while Yeonjun pouted cutely, halting on his steps.

"Your so mean..." He pouted before proceeding inside the kitchen, put on his apron and got out all the cooking ingredients.

And now she's left in the living room while comprehending what she just witnessed

'Awhile ago he looked like a crazy idiot who kept laughing, then suddenly he turned in to a hot dude- I mean you can't deny those visuals though, then he started to act all princely and then after he suddenly pouted which made him look cute, and then now that I am sitting down here looking at him while cooking made him look like my boyfriend' She thought to herself while watching him cook food for the two of them

"You could go and take a shower first, you can use my clothes while waiting for the food kitten" He smiled warmly, chopping some ingredients he'll put in the food.

"Okay~ Stop calling me kitten dimwit" She glared cutely, while Yeonjun just chuckled at her cuteness.

She then proceeded upstairs, went to shower and got dressed with Yeonjun's clothes, An oversized hoodie, and some shorts. Went downstairs and saw the food all prepared on the kitchen counter.

"Wow, it smells good!" She exclaimed, sitting beside Yeonjun who was smiling at her the whole time.

"Of course! I cook it!" He smiled proudly "It just smells good, but I don't know what it taste like" She laughed while Yeonjun gave her a cute glare.

.

.

.

Ryujin's parents wasn't home, so she decided to come to Soobin's house and help him around since he was shot on his shoulder. And when she arrived, he was surprised to see her on his front door.

"Oh, Ryu... What are you doing here?" He queried in surprise

"I just wanted to help you out here, my parents aren't home anyways" She shrugged nonchalantly

"Have you eaten yet?" She turned to him with a smile which Soobin blushed

"N-No, I haven't" He smiled back, sitting down on the kitchen stool "Let's eat then, I'll cook" She placed on an apron and started cooking with the ingredients in the kitchen.

.

After an hour they finished eating and now their sitting down on the couch in the living room "Soobin, call me if you need nything, I have to go now" She smiled, before standing up to go.

When Soobin grabbed her wrist and she landed on the couch right next to him "Stay. I want to be with you" He said, before resting on her shoulder which she let him be.

"I want to watch a movie..." He blurted out after a moment of silence "Like what? Romance and shits?" She snickered at the thought of watching those.

"Nah, I want to watch horror movies, or might as well watch mysteries and thriller" He shrugged, while Ryujin sigh in relief at what he said.

"Horror it is" She cheered, before turning on the television and watched netflix for some horror movies.

"The best day I've had..." She muttered stealing a glance at Soobin who was looking at her the whole time.

"Me too..." 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ooohh...

It's about to end though, but this won't end without another conflict with our other ships and Yeji and Yeonjun's  case. Watch out for some beomryu & ryubin. I  want some drama coming up HAHAHA

Anyways here's the update that I was supposed to publish yesterday, sorry about that...

Anyways, thank you so very much for reading and voting on this story 💜💜💜

ILYSM 💜💜💜

Please vote, comment, and follow if possible 💜💜💜

Love,

-chocoyeonji 💜💜💜