Chapter 38: Stop Teasing Us!

.

.

.
Now everything's back to normal, the ten walking together to school, and them goofing around and talking casually.

But, the oldest sense something between the two pairs of the younger once.

Mainly chaeryoung and taehyun, kai and Yuna.

They got closer and flirty after a few months hanging out.

It's not just that, they've been disappearing a lot lately. Who knows what they've been doing?

Which left us to the other six who are currently in the cafeteria in talking in their afternoon break.

"Have you guys notice the four disappearing a lot lately?" Lia finally brought them as a topic.

"It's not just you, but us too..." Ryujin snickered, biting a piece of her hotdog, while scrolling through her phone.

"Why don't we find them? Let's just not show ourselves and bother them..." Yeji suggested, smiling teasingly at the thoight of seeing the four youngest in their group doing lovey dovey moments.

And see how they're sweet and playful maknaes a blushing mess.

.

"I bet Yuna is in the Music room" Beomgyu spoke for the first time, after being silent with them while walking through the halls.

"How about Kai?" Soobin queried, looking around the halls as if he's thinking.

"Kai and Yuna are always together now, I bet he's with her..." Yeonjun concluded.

"Well then, let's go. I want to see them" Soobin squealed cutely. Making the three girls melt at the sight of him.

"Yah, you look like a gay doing that" Ryujin laughed, slapping him on his shoulder.

"Hey, I can do that too..." Beomgyu pouted, before squealing like Soobin.

"Yah, that's not how I sound" Soobin whined, sending Beomgyu a glare, which Beomgyu just stuck out his tongue at him.

"Well that's how I hear you like" Beomgyu shruged innocently. Giving him an innocent smile.

"No I don't" Soobin argued back.

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Ye-"

"Alright, enough bickering. They might hear us" Ryujin finally interjected before the debate will turn in to a real fight. Just kidding. Hehehe.

"But your not even sure if theu are..." Beomgyu protested

"Yeah..." Soobin nodded im approval.

"These kids..." She internally sigh before grabbing their cheeks and squishing them before making them press their ear on the wall where they heard piano sounds and two people talking.

One from a girl, and one from a boy.

"Now, do you hear that?" She deadpanned. While the two just nodded in approval even though they don't hear anything.

"I swear to god- you don't even hear anything!" Ryujin scowled at the two boys, who were clueless and felt stupid with what their doing.

"uh..."

"Come on..." before the two boys were even able to utter a word, she quickly pulled them inside and hid behind a shelf where they could see the two maknaes. Without the two maknaes noticing of course.